Waverly comes to Adamsville

cardfan

The players name is Justin McClain.

Yeah I heard that too. That means we will probably see some of our even younger talent get some playing time. I hate to lose Justin as he is a good kid that plays hard. He really matches up well with James as far as a 1-2 punch. Good luck Justin! Get better soon at least you are a junior this year you get one more year.

I think we might see Josh step over and get some carries to give james a rest. Might even see anthony or another underclassman to step in. Might be three or four different guys trying to rest James. Going to be cooler so cards need to light it up on the scoreboard to help keep us warm. GO CARDS!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A'ville should rush for about 400 yards if they went for over 300 against east hickman...east hickmen defense is more up to par then wavo's is...or at least that was the situation against us...

Prediction:

A'ville 28

Wavo 14

Good Luck to both teams...Go Cards

YOU SC FANS AMAZE ME. YOU BEAT SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20-30 YEARS AND THEN YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK TO THEM. WAVERLY PROBABLY COOULD NOT HAVE BEATEN YOU WITH MOST OF THEIR INJURED PLAYING, BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE IT. JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF ITS LIKE A BOOMERANG AND IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU AT SOME POINT AND TIME. COULD IT BE THAT THE BLIND HOG FOUND AN ACORN? I THINK SO. RIGHT NOW WAVERLY IS TAKING A BEATING FOR THE BEATINGS THEY HAVE PUT ON PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND I AM POSITIVE THAT THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND DISH BACK OUT SOME OF WHAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN AND PROBABLY DESERVED THIS YEAR. HEARD THE COACH SAY ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY ARE ONLY STARTING THREE SENIORS WITH THREE OTHERS GETIN SOME PLAYING TIME. THEY WILL ONLY GET BETTER WITH THE UNDERCLASSMEN PLAYING.

AS FOR THE GAME AT ADAMSVILLE, I HOPE IT WILL BE A THRILLING GAME AND THAT BOTH TEAMS WILL SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND PLAY TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES. LIKE THE DRIVE TO ADAMSVILLE, ITS NOT A CROOKED ONE LIKE STEWART COUNTY. : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO BUFORD PUSSER COUNTRY.

Yeah I heard that too. That means we will probably see some of our even younger talent get some playing time. I hate to lose Justin as he is a good kid that plays hard. He really matches up well with James as far as a 1-2 punch. Good luck Justin! Get better soon at least you are a junior this year you get one more year.

I think we might see Josh step over and get some carries to give james a rest. Might even see anthony or another underclassman to step in. Might be three or four different guys trying to rest James. Going to be cooler so cards need to light it up on the scoreboard to help keep us warm. GO CARDS!

Thanks man! I will be back in town from Chattanooga Thursday night. Will try to get

to the field early to see you and some of the other guys. Things are turning kinda

hectic time wise right now. st409 and I are on opposite ends of the state right now

and haven't had time to talk. I think he & his family are coming in Friday evening.

When we talk Thursday we will know for sure! I gotta be there dude, I promised

papatiger, you & st409 some fine cheeseburgers.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

YOU SC FANS AMAZE ME. YOU BEAT SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20-30 YEARS AND THEN YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK TO THEM. WAVERLY PROBABLY COOULD NOT HAVE BEATEN YOU WITH MOST OF THEIR INJURED PLAYING, BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE IT. JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF ITS LIKE A BOOMERANG AND IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU AT SOME POINT AND TIME. COULD IT BE THAT THE BLIND HOG FOUND AN ACORN? I THINK SO. RIGHT NOW WAVERLY IS TAKING A BEATING FOR THE BEATINGS THEY HAVE PUT ON PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND I AM POSITIVE THAT THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND DISH BACK OUT SOME OF WHAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN AND PROBABLY DESERVED THIS YEAR. HEARD THE COACH SAY ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY ARE ONLY STARTING THREE SENIORS WITH THREE OTHERS GETIN SOME PLAYING TIME. THEY WILL ONLY GET BETTER WITH THE UNDERCLASSMEN PLAYING.

AS FOR THE GAME AT ADAMSVILLE, I HOPE IT WILL BE A THRILLING GAME AND THAT BOTH TEAMS WILL SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND PLAY TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES. LIKE THE DRIVE TO ADAMSVILLE, ITS NOT A CROOKED ONE LIKE STEWART COUNTY. : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO BUFORD PUSSER COUNTRY.

Come on down man! It will be a good night for some great football! You can be one of our

many honored guests! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

YOU SC FANS AMAZE ME. YOU BEAT SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20-30 YEARS AND THEN YOU WANT TO TALK SMACK TO THEM. WAVERLY PROBABLY COOULD NOT HAVE BEATEN YOU WITH MOST OF THEIR INJURED PLAYING, BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE IT. JUST REMEMBER WHEN YOU SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF ITS LIKE A BOOMERANG AND IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU AT SOME POINT AND TIME. COULD IT BE THAT THE BLIND HOG FOUND AN ACORN? I THINK SO. RIGHT NOW WAVERLY IS TAKING A BEATING FOR THE BEATINGS THEY HAVE PUT ON PEOPLE IN THE PAST AND I AM POSITIVE THAT THEY WILL TURN AROUND AND DISH BACK OUT SOME OF WHAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN AND PROBABLY DESERVED THIS YEAR. HEARD THE COACH SAY ON THE RADIO THE OTHER DAY THAT THEY ARE ONLY STARTING THREE SENIORS WITH THREE OTHERS GETIN SOME PLAYING TIME. THEY WILL ONLY GET BETTER WITH THE UNDERCLASSMEN PLAYING.AS FOR THE GAME AT ADAMSVILLE, I HOPE IT WILL BE A THRILLING GAME AND THAT BOTH TEAMS WILL SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP AND PLAY TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITIES. LIKE THE DRIVE TO ADAMSVILLE, ITS NOT A CROOKED ONE LIKE STEWART COUNTY. : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO BUFORD PUSSER COUNTRY.

Couldn't have said it better myself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks man! I will be back in town from Chattanooga Thursday night. Will try to get to the field early to see you and some of the other guys. Things are turning kinda hectic time wise right now. st409 and I are on opposite ends of the state right now and haven't had time to talk. I think he & his family are coming in Friday evening.When we talk Thursday we will know for sure! I gotta be there dude, I promisedpapatiger, you & st409 some fine cheeseburgers. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What time are we eating? I look forward to meeting you guys. It's supposed to be great weather for football.

Prettysure for the last 20 or 30 years everytime yall have beat us yall have talked smack so were just returning the favor...and im glad u think yall couldnt beat us...couldnt beat us then and couldnt beat us now...heathly plus some...yall stink this year just get over it...i mean Riverside beat yall honestly i thought yall was better then them but i guess i was wrong

Hey Cardfan and UTVol2 have you guys heard of anyone showing signs of being able to take up some of the slack left by McClain? Just curious.

Josh Carroll can be a good back that likes to pound the rock. He has not run the ball much in high school but was the feature back in jr high. He does not have a lot of speed but he will fool you as well. Look for him to fight out some tough yards.

Anthony Irons has good speed but never been developed as a running back. Might even see someone like Zak Sheets running the ball some. Josh oaks is another athlete that is capable of running the ball as well.

Even without them I think James could step it up and be the feature back. When he makes up his mind he is very hard to contain.

Josh Carroll can be a good back that likes to pound the rock. He has not run the ball much in high school but was the feature back in jr high. He does not have a lot of speed but he will fool you as well. Look for him to fight out some tough yards.

Anthony Irons has good speed but never been developed as a running back. Might even see someone like Zak Sheets running the ball some. Josh oaks is another athlete that is capable of running the ball as well.

Even without them I think James could step it up and be the feature back. When he makes up his mind he is very hard to contain.

Also think if they could get the ball to DJ Sheets in the open field somehow, he could do

some damage with his speed!

. RIGHT NOW WAVERLY IS TAKING A BEATING FOR THE BEATINGS THEY HAVE PUT ON PEOPLE IN THE PAST

Now , Now...the past ten years you could hardly say Waverly has put a beating on anyone...besides the likes of Stewart County...

Prettysure for the last 20 or 30 years everytime yall have beat us yall have talked smack so were just returning the favor...and im glad u think yall couldnt beat us...couldnt beat us then and couldnt beat us now...heathly plus some...yall stink this year just get over it...i mean Riverside beat yall honestly i thought yall was better then them but i guess i was wrong

Division I highly doubt that they talked smack about beating Stewart county the last few years...Its no different than any other teams....And if and only if they did talk some smack...would you know?probably not???? Oh and one more thing...."yall stink this year just get over it...i mean Riverside beat yall honestly i thought yall was better then them but i guess i was wrong"...Didn't this same terrible Riverside team...shut you out last year???...Where did you get your education from...may I ask? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />