Waverly comes to Adamsville

cardfan

Gpaw,

I hope that grandson of yours was not too sore this weekend. He took a beating Friday night.

The QB from A'ville did take a beating but he popped right back up...prolly the most pressure that we have put on one QB all year.Which that has nothing do to with him...has to do with the O-Line.If he could have had another second or two there is no telling what would of happened...and the ones he did get off the WR's dropped...i think they had like 6 drops but then again if our secondary could catch we prolly would of had like 4 picks cuz i think thats how many we counted on film that we dropped...but big props to A'ville QB for being so tough and just a freshman...will be a force in this region for a while...i feel sorry for following secondaries...GO REBS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB from A'ville did take a beating but he popped right back up...prolly the most pressure that we have put on one QB all year.Which that has nothing do to with him...has to do with the O-Line.If he could have had another second or two there is no telling what would of happened...and the ones he did get off the WR's dropped...i think they had like 6 drops but then again if our secondary could catch we prolly would of had like 4 picks cuz i think thats how many we counted on film that we dropped...but big props to A'ville QB for being so tough and just a freshman...will be a force in this region for a while...i feel sorry for following secondaries...GO REBS

Good luck to you guys against the stangs this week! Tell #22 I hope he is doing well!

Good luck to you guys against the stangs this week! Tell #22 I hope he is doing well!

Good Luck to u guys to...if u get up early wavo will crumble. i think yall can win big(No disresrect to wavo)but i think yall are the better team and obviously yall dont get down on urselfs cuz of how yall played the second half at our house...but #22 is always good just got hurt feeling cuz he would love to do battle with his team which i dont blame him for that...GO REBS

A'ville should rush for about 400 yards if they went for over 300 against east hickman...east hickmen defense is more up to par then wavo's is...or at least that was the situation against us...

Prediction:

A'ville 28

Wavo 14

Good Luck to both teams...Go Cards

Now that would be quite a feat considering that only two teams have rushed for over 200 yards against Waverly this year: Hickman 342 rushing 0 passing, Lewis County 260 rushing 28 passing. Waverly's defense is that bad. If you look at their games, most games close until late 3rd or 4th and that has a lot to do with the injuries, starters out, no depth to rest the back ups. And throw in turnovers. 5 against Stewart County, 6 against Riverside, etc.

Now that would be quite a feat considering that only two teams have rushed for over 200 yards against Waverly this year: Hickman 342 rushing 0 passing, Lewis County 260 rushing 28 passing. Waverly's defense is that bad. If you look at their games, most games close until late 3rd or 4th and that has a lot to do with the injuries, starters out, no depth to rest the back ups. And throw in turnovers. 5 against Stewart County, 6 against Riverside, etc.

I love ur excuses...i surprised u didnt blame injuries too...we went for over 400 total yards against yall...most yards rushing we had all season...prettysure the game with us it was 29-0 entering the fourth quarter but i guess u think that is close since yall have gotten blown out by more than that this year...A'ville WHEN u get up 29-0 just remember wavo is still close and that is not a blowout...GO CARDS

I just found out today that the running back that was hurt has a broken ankle and is out for the remainder of the season. Everyone else seems to be ok. Sure will miss him but someone else is going to need to step up their game a little more. GO CARDINALS.....

The players name is Justin McClain.

GPAW tell the young man with the broken ankle that SC wishes him a speedy recover and no complications with his ankle after it has healed. Cards stay low and play hard and stay focused for your game aganist Waverly. The Rebs are pulling for ya'll. It's your homecoming so this game is different, this game has to do with pride. GO Cards.

I love ur excuses...i surprised u didnt blame injuries too...we went for over 400 total yards against yall...most yards rushing we had all season...prettysure the game with us it was 29-0 entering the fourth quarter but i guess u think that is close since yall have gotten blown out by more than that this year...A'ville WHEN u get up 29-0 just remember wavo is still close and that is not a blowout...GO CARDS

I will look up the stats, but I guarantee it wasn't 400 or even near that. As soon as I get the stats I will post.

If if if...stats dont focus on the ifs it focuses on the dids.

Waverly has a couple of their injureds back and will be looking to take a win this week after the upset against riverside last week, we have improved and its about to be recognized. waverly's defense is the only part of the team right now that is any good, our offense is getting better and did decent against riverside last week even with our freshman qb. he took many big licks and still stayed strong and played hard. look out for him as well in the coming years. this game is goina be a close one from beginning to end no matter how many ot's it may have. as long as the tigers can keep their heads up through the whole game they can come away with the W.

Waverly: 22

Adamsville: 20

GPAW tell the young man with the broken ankle that SC wishes him a speedy recover and no complications with his ankle after it has healed. Cards stay low and play hard and stay focused for your game aganist Waverly. The Rebs are pulling for ya'll. It's your homecoming so this game is different, this game has to do with pride. GO Cards.

It is a game of pride. We will have someone step up because the CARDINALS never surrender.