Meigs County Tigers vs Polk County Wildcats!

RegionChamp

LETS SEE HERE,

7+8+8 = 23 BUDDY

WHEN MEIGS SCORES THEY WILL KICK FG FIRST THEN GO FOR 2 THE REST OF TIMES....JUST WAIT AND SEE.... TYLER MOBRIANT CAN RUN TAILBACK 4 QTRS, PLAY OUTSIDE LB 4 QTRS, KICK THE FGS AND GET 2 PT CONVERSIONS, KICKOFF THE BALL, PLAY ON KICKOFF RETURN, PLAY PUNT RETURN, PLAY ON PUNT TEAM......AND NOBODY CAN STILL CONTROL HIM

HE IS A REAL ATHLETE AND NOBODY CAN DENY IT....SO POLK IF YOU JUST TRY TO KEY ON HIM IN THE GAME, THEN UR GONNA GET SOME SURPRISES FROM #44 AND #42 TRUST ME

MEIGS 23

POLK 14

How many extra points have they kicked this year. Oh by the way FG counts for 3 pts. extra point is kicked after you score a TD and counts for 1 point.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS SEE HERE,

7+8+8 = 23 BUDDY

WHEN MEIGS SCORES THEY WILL KICK FG FIRST THEN GO FOR 2 THE REST OF TIMES....JUST WAIT AND SEE.... TYLER MOBRIANT CAN RUN TAILBACK 4 QTRS, PLAY OUTSIDE LB 4 QTRS, KICK THE FGS AND GET 2 PT CONVERSIONS, KICKOFF THE BALL, PLAY ON KICKOFF RETURN, PLAY PUNT RETURN, PLAY ON PUNT TEAM......AND NOBODY CAN STILL CONTROL HIM

HE IS A REAL ATHLETE AND NOBODY CAN DENY IT....SO POLK IF YOU JUST TRY TO KEY ON HIM IN THE GAME, THEN UR GONNA GET SOME SURPRISES FROM #44 AND #42 TRUST ME

MEIGS 23

POLK 14

I hope Mobriant can block for himself as well. If I recall you predicted Polk getting blown out by Howard.

I think that this will be the game that reveals the over rated statis that the Polk team has enjoyed this year. I think Meigs wins this one.

Meigs Co. 27

Polk Co. 6

Polk being overrated are you kidding no one has said hardly anything about Polk. If I have read correctly everything on this board is how great MC is. Even your coach on the radio blows his own team.

Polk being overrated are you kidding no one has said hardly anything about Polk. If I have read correctly everything on this board is how great MC is. Even your coach on the radio blows his own team.

Wonder where the Mexican went to ??? I guess he just posts on the baseball board.. I don't think they are overrated just not as good as years past.. Central is getting, better but not there yet. Good teams pour it on when you hqave someone down... We had Meigs by 14 late in the 4th qt. and just couldn't come up with the big stop. If Polk wins this game it will be because they can stop Meigs in the 4th qt

I say Polk by 2 TD's

no i didn't say polk/howard would be a blow out...i was actually pulling for polk to get the win. Meigs has improved since losing to Central, their defense has stepped up and they have spread the offense around Mobriant so others are carrying the ball more... It will be a good game in Benton friday, so if u wanna see some helmets getting knocked off this will be the game.....

Good luck to both teams

Go Meigs

no i didn't say polk/howard would be a blow out...i was actually pulling for polk to get the win. Meigs has improved since losing to Central, their defense has stepped up and they have spread the offense around Mobriant so others are carrying the ball more... It will be a good game in Benton friday, so if u wanna see some helmets getting knocked off this will be the game.....

Good luck to both teams

Go Meigs

I agree it should be a good game.

I think that this will be the game that reveals the over rated statis that the Polk team has enjoyed this year. I think Meigs wins this one.

Meigs Co. 27

Polk Co. 6

I guess if Polk is overated then Howard must be overated also?

Because those were two very evenly matched teams. And Polk didn't seem to have that much trouble with Howard's speed. It will be a good game Friday night.

Wonder where the Mexican went to ??? I guess he just posts on the baseball board.. I don't think they are overrated just not as good as years past.. Central is getting, better but not there yet. Good teams pour it on when you hqave someone down... We had Meigs by 14 late in the 4th qt. and just couldn't come up with the big stop. If Polk wins this game it will be because they can stop Meigs in the 4th qt

I say Polk by 2 TD's

Where is our little hispanic friend, he must be in Mexico on vacation.

Central is better but being better than before is not a great accomplishment and we both have to admit there is only 3-4 teams that can even line up in the region. I really feel discipline will be the deciding factor in the game with Polk. I also don't think Central will like getting hit hard on every play.

As for Meigs can't make a call I have not seen them play only heard about them.

Where is our little hispanic friend, he must be in Mexico on vacation.

Central is better but being better than before is not a great accomplishment and we both have to admit there is only 3-4 teams that can even line up in the region. I really feel discipline will be the deciding factor in the game with Polk. I also don't think Central will like getting hit hard on every play.

As for Meigs can't make a call I have not seen them play only heard about them.

Your right, anytime you play Polk you better be ready to get hit on every play. Wish I had his Job that's a long Vacation...

Do I have to bring my own blue can or we you have 1 for me come week 9

Your right, anytime you play Polk you better be ready to get hit on every play. Wish I had his Job that's a long Vacation...

Do I have to bring my own blue can or we you have 1 for me come week 9

Great to hear from you old friend. Sorry! You will have to bring that tampon box blue can with you. LOL. I can probably find you a pretty red one.

Great to hear from you old friend. Sorry! You will have to bring that tampon box blue can with you. LOL. I can probably find you a pretty red one.

Don't think I can stand that close to RED anymore without getting sick... You know that's SKY BLUE and not tampon blue. Didn't you wear the baby blue for a couple weeks?????