OoLETWAH vs. Heritage

bipbopzot

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly,I hope,we get up on the mounties and the owls start throwing the ball all over the field,if there's a turnover,comeback and throw it again and again,until OUR QB,either gets all that out of his system or,we start throwing short passes or something and,if we win by 21 pts,good,but throw it till,our QB's arm falls off,because,if he gets confidence,it could be addictive..,..then maybe our fans will get louder,EVERY TIME our team does something good!!,then maybe,he won't try so hard" NOT to MAKE a mistake",I probably went overboard,friday night..,..I'm guilty,if he hangs his head every time he messes up(if,he reads any of this stuff)..,..because,he shouldn't live or die on every play!! He's our guy for now,so,let's go OWLS,make a run starting friday!!!!

Honestly,I hope,we get up on the mounties and the owls start throwing the ball all over the field,if there's a turnover,comeback and throw it again and again,until OUR QB,either gets all that out of his system or,we start throwing short passes or something and,if we win by 21 pts,good,but throw it till,our QB's arm falls off,because,if he gets confidence,it could be addictive..,..then maybe our fans will get louder,EVERY TIME our team does something good!!,then maybe,he won't try so hard" NOT to MAKE a mistake",I probably went overboard,friday night..,..I'm guilty,if he hangs his head every time he messes up(if,he reads any of this stuff)..,..because,he shouldn't live or die on every play!! He's our guy for now,so,let's go OWLS,make a run starting friday!!!!

word

Owls great game Friday night. That was the best defensive effort I have seen all year. I was really starting to feel bad for some of the Bears boys after the licks #1 and #36 put on them. Backers you really maintained discipline and filled the holes without over persuing. O-Line you are really starting to jell. It appeard you were working as a unit. Trust each other and keep opening up those holes. QB is still our back question mark. I was watching him warm up and he was over throwing his receivers then and it continued into the game. He has a fine arm, he just get's a little jittery which is to be expected of a 15 year old. If this makes any sense he needs to slow down and speed up. He needs to go through his progressions faster instead of locking on one receiver and then once he spots the open man he needs to slow down and make the throw. He can do it we have confidence in him.

As for this Friday, let's continue rolling. Confidence and momentum are great to have on your side going into the Farragut game. We have the skill to play with anyone and if we play like we did last Friday every week, I could see us running the regular season table.

Go Owls