Forrest vs McEwen

rocketdad1

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Almost 5 1/2 hours till kickoff.

Good Luck too both team

have a safe trip down

Congrats, Pops! Sounded like a very proud Dad on the phone tonight. What a way to get your first TD catch... Double overtime with possible playoff spot on the line! Tell your son nice job!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A GAME! WHAT AN AWESOME AWESOME GAME!!! I have never seen a scoreless game at the end of 4 quarters go into one overtime, let alone double overtime. I have never been more proud of our group of guys as I am tonight. Even if we had not been the one to come out on top in the end, I would still feel the same. It was such a physical game. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! When my son came off the field, all I could say is, " I am speechless." If you missed this game tonight, YOU MISSED IT!!!! I have to give Forrest a big pat on the back, because those guys held nothing back tonight. Every guy that went out (on both teams) on that field PLAYED BALL UNTIL THEY HAD NOTHING LEFT. I am still so pumped I don't know if I can even go to sleep. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A MCEWEN WARRIOR!

:

WHAT A GAME! WHAT AN AWESOME AWESOME GAME!!! I have never seen a scoreless game at the end of 4 quarters go into one overtime, let alone double overtime. I have never been more proud of our group of guys as I am tonight. Even if we had not been the one to come out on top in the end, I would still feel the same. It was such a physical game. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! When my son came off the field, all I could say is, " I am speechless." If you missed this game tonight, YOU MISSED IT!!!! I have to give Forrest a big pat on the back, because those guys held nothing back tonight. Every guy that went out (on both teams) on that field PLAYED BALL UNTIL THEY HAD NOTHING LEFT. I am still so pumped I don't know if I can even go to sleep. WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A MCEWEN WARRIOR!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You missed it .................is right. This game was very physical game for both teams, they both played thier hearts out. Both teams gave it every thing they had and both teams needs to have a big PAT on thier backs.

Congrats to McEwen. I didn't sleep much at all last night! I really didn't think we'd do OT for the second year in a row. The only real scoring chances (besides the call back on holding) was a FG a piece which was missed. Looks like these two teams are gonna get the rival status if the OT's continue. Good luck the rest of the season and lets try for no OT next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />