MBA-Brentwood Academy

YamRocks

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If off to the game....it's 4:30......either I'm gonna be real happy next time I post, or I'm gonna have to start a new Maryville thread to let off some steam for the weekend..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Just kidding......

Hope my Eagles do well! Good luck, MBA guys! Break a leg.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Gotta go get a seat....gonna be crowded....

Contratulations to MBA in their win over Brentwood Academy, 13-7! They won in a hard fought game. MBA had one TD and two 40+ yard field goals... Ugly game, but a win is a win....MBA took advantage of turnovers.....one was a BA high snap inside the BA 10 which resulted in a TD. I believe another resulted in a fieldgoal. BA's Jordan did not play but 2-3 snaps. His replacement, Joshua Tate, sophmore #32 had a great game. I really like watching him play. BA showed lots of speed, but they need alot of work. Very sloppy. They are mainly freshmen and sophmores at skill positions. On the BA offense, a leader needs to step forward. The BA defense as usual, played well. Hard hitting. I do like BA's chances in the playoffs. Again, hard loss, but MBA tonight was the better team. Does anyone know why Jordan continues to stay banged up? It seems he has been pretty much hurt since he came to BA last year.

By the way......I walked the MBA campus, and it was beautiful....the MBA family was amazing.....I enjoyed just people watching among the administration buildings......folks are really tight at that school......also....the field is SWEET! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Literally a million dollar field I hear....

to all you guys who calle me crazy when I told you that BA's DLine was overrated, stink on that one, they simply could not take it for the entire game and wore down late. THATS RIGHT BA, YOU LOST, NENENENENENE HAHAHAHAHAHA

We will see what the rushing stats are tomorrow......I would say the longest run was about 10 yards. Our DL was fine.

We just have to establish an offense. We have plenty of speed.

I hate a loss, but if we were to loose, I would rather take it from the big red than anyone. Tough game.

We will see what the rushing stats are tomorrow......I would say the longest run was about 10 yards. Our DL was fine.

We just have to establish an offense. We have plenty of speed.

BA gave up 91 yards rushing and 65 passing for 156.

MBA gave up 157 yards in total offense.

I'm pretty sure Chris Jordan never touched the field.

On a final note, Vol98 is an idiot.

BA gave up 91 yards rushing and 65 passing for 156.

MBA gave up 157 yards in total offense.

I'm pretty sure Chris Jordan never touched the field.

On a final note, Vol98 is an idiot.

sooooo......Bartholomew, Vinsang and others COMBINED for 91 yards rushing? Sounds like BA did fine......DI backfield.....w/DI left tackle...Preston Bailey for MBA......probably some other kids on the line that will take it to the next level as well for MBA....

This was really an ugly game between two evenly matched clubs. Fumbles, interceptions, etc... That said, the level of competition helps create performances like that.

Both teams kept this one close to the vest as you could tell that both know this is not the last time these two will face off this year.

Congrats to both teams on playing hard, but both need to play better to have a chance to meet again. From what I have seen/heard, Ryan and Ensworth will factor into the equation as well before season's end.

These may truly be the best two teams in the state, but both Ryan and Ensworth could have beaten both teams tonight.