A look in region 6 1A by stats

cvilledawg08

Cornersville avg 35.0 pts and gives up 13.1 pts a game and leads region 6 in both areas.

Mt Pleasant avg 34.4 pts and gives up 21.1

WC 31.7 avg pts and gives up 20.8

CW 33.0 avg pts and gives up 16.1

MC 22.2 avg pts and gives up 19.8

Huntland avg 20.6 pys and gives up 19.6

ZC avg 19 pts and gives up 31.6

CA avg 20.8 pts and gives up 35.3

PC avg 6 pts and gives up 34.6

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The five wins that Cornersville have are over opponents with a combined 6-24 record. Two of those opponents are winless and are scoring under a touchdown against all competition and giving up over 40 points a game. One opponent boasts two wins with one of the being over RBS who haven't won a game since Reagan was in office. You may want to mention those facts before you get so worked up over Cornersville. I believe you'll see that stats don't mean much after you get beat by only the second real team you've played all year, Friday night.

The five wins that Cornersville have are over opponents with a combined 6-24 record. Two of those opponents are winless and are scoring under a touchdown against all competition and giving up over 40 points a game. One opponent boasts two wins with one of the being over RBS who haven't won a game since Reagan was in office. You may want to mention those facts before you get so worked up over Cornersville. I believe you'll see that stats don't mean much after you get beat by only the second real team you've played all year, Friday night.

i agree cornersville's schedule isn't the hardest so far but theres nothing they can do about they dont make the schedule they just play it...and region 5 is alot better this year but i love how people thought they were the toughest last year and if my memory doesnt prove me wrong got beat by our #3 seed in Wayne Co...???

Couldn't agree more. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i agree cornersville's schedule isn't the hardest so far but theres nothing they can do about they dont make the schedule they just play it...and region 5 is alot better this year but i love how people thought they were the toughest last year and if my memory doesnt prove me wrong got beat by our #3 seed in Wayne Co...???

You're right, they don't control their schedule, but it's kind of stupid to get on here comparing there stats to the rest of region when they haven't played anyone. Let them play MP's schedule against Lewis County, Wayne County, and Collinwood and see what those stats look like. Only making the point that you can't make a comparison unless you've at least played similiar schedules. I don't know that region 5 is tougher this year and they obviously weren't last year. That's why they play the games.

Cornersville avg 35.0 pts and gives up 13.1 pts a game and leads region 6 in both areas.

LIke to see what this is like after C'Vill has palyed the other big dogs of region 6A. Keep us updated. I willing to bet the points scored will trend down & the points given up will trend up.

Remember this too, When they played mTp you only scored 6 points aganist the starters. One TD was scored in the second qtr and the other scores came in the 4th qtr after the mTp freshmen went in.

C'ville has been a whipping stick in region 6 1A for the last few years. They are pretty good with a decent shot of making the playoffs. They would make the playoffs in region 5 1A. They deserve to brag a little and be excited. Good job Cornersville and keep the good work up. Look I know region 5 boards are boring thats why all you people from your region come to region 6 boards to post. Region 6 is better on the field and on coacht boards. LOL.

C'ville has been a whipping stick in region 6 1A for the last few years. They are pretty good with a decent shot of making the playoffs. They would make the playoffs in region 5 1A. They deserve to brag a little and be excited. Good job Cornersville and keep the good work up. Look I know region 5 boards are boring thats why all you people from your region come to region 6 boards to post. Region 6 is better on the field and on coacht boards. LOL.

I'll definitly say the region 6 fans on here always have more to talk about than region 5...the region 5 boards always seem to die out or get boring lol

Well, Einstein if you bother to check, you'll find just as many region 6 folks on our thread, but unlike you, I could care less. Hate to disagree with such an obviously intelligent person /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , but C'ville has a much better chance of getting to the playoffs in your region. They couldn't beat JB, Cascade, WHH, Forrest, or McEwen in region 5.

Well, Einstein if you bother to check, you'll find just as many region 6 folks on our thread, but unlike you, I could care less. Hate to disagree with such an obviously intelligent person /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , but C'ville has a much better chance of getting to the playoffs in your region. They couldn't beat JB, Cascade, WHH, Forrest, or McEwen in region 5.

JB and Cascade I agree, but they could beat WHH, Forrest, and McEwen. I dont go to region 5 boards because they are boring except for the guys from JB. They are cool. They carry the same amount of respect for us as we do them. I would never pick a fourth or fifth place team in their region to upset them.

to further the point in every game this year other than huntland and lewis, and mtp wayne co. could have scored basicaly as many point as time allowed they took out starters way early, some td's were scored aginst fresh. players , i am sure collinwood and mtp has been in same situation this year