Unaka vs. somebody from West Virginia

zAZa90

O.k. now, guys, you all have been hiding long enough. The azaz dude is gone. You can come out and play. Just wondering what the name of the team is you are playing this week. Do you have to go all the way to West Virginia? From what I've heard, you all will get beat real bad. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably one the teams that they have had on schedule since Acey quit playing Hampton for two years. Must be one of those weak teams that unaka beats and says that Unaka is so good after winning. hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Probably one the teams that they have had on schedule since Acey quit playing Hampton for two years. Must be one of those weak teams that unaka beats and says that Unaka is so good after winning. hahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

um, not quite.. I think matawan is the number one ranked small school (not sure how they do their classifications there) in WVa.... this is the team that had the 641 yd rusher on espn last year.

** google is your friend **

um, not quite.. I think matawan is the number one ranked small school (not sure how they do their classifications there) in WVa.... this is the team that had the 641 yd rusher on espn last year.

** google is your friend **

We are a small class A school in southern West Virginia. If you have heard of Pikeville, KY then we are 50 minutes from there. Our school is Matewan pronounced (mate-won) alot of people pronouce it Mata-wan. Our enrollment is 180 kids (boys & girls) 9-12. We are 2 hours and 30 minutes from Unaka High School. Yes we did have the kid last year that rushed for 658 yards and was on ESPN. Unfortunately he graduated. We arent the number 1 small school team in West Virginia. We are ranked 10th in Class A with a 5-1 record. Class A in West Virginia is any school with an enrollment of 1-337 kids in grades 9-11. We are doing alot better then people thought we would be doing this year after graduating 15 seniors from last years team. We are a very young team. We have 1 senior, 10 juniors, 3 sophomores, and 12 freshmen.

We are a small class A school in southern West Virginia. If you have heard of Pikeville, KY then we are 50 minutes from there. Our school is Matewan pronounced (mate-won) alot of people pronouce it Mata-wan. Our enrollment is 180 kids (boys & girls) 9-12. We are 2 hours and 30 minutes from Unaka High School. Yes we did have the kid last year that rushed for 658 yards and was on ESPN. Unfortunately he graduated. We arent the number 1 small school team in West Virginia. We are ranked 10th in Class A with a 5-1 record. Class A in West Virginia is any school with an enrollment of 1-337 kids in grades 9-11. We are doing alot better then people thought we would be doing this year after graduating 15 seniors from last years team. We are a very young team. We have 1 senior, 10 juniors, 3 sophomores, and 12 freshmen.

Yall sound like a class act. Should be an exciting game on the creek friday night.

Lived up in that area (Gilbert) & worked on the R D Bailey Dam many years ago. Have you played Gilbert yet? Does the coal trucks still keep the roads tore up? Hope you have a good trip.

yeah your right.......creekers might give tim chambers something good to write about...hahaha... but tim always writes something good anyways...... unaka should have never scheduled hampton again because it is the same result every year i juess some creekers just never learn there lesson but i wasnt not there falt because theyre in the same conferance........

Lived up in that area (Gilbert) & worked on the R D Bailey Dam many years ago. Have you played Gilbert yet? Does the coal trucks still keep the roads tore up? Hope you have a good trip.

No we havent played Gilbert yet. We play them the last friday of the season. Gilbert is really tough this year. They are 6-1 and are ranked 4th in Class A. Gilbert plays @ Man this Friday. Man is really down this year, there record is 1-6. Yes the coal trucks are still rolling and the roads still stink.

yeah your right.......creekers might give tim chambers something good to write about...hahaha... but tim always writes something good anyways...... unaka should have never scheduled hampton again because it is the same result every year i juess some creekers just never learn there lesson but i wasnt not there falt because theyre in the same conferance........

Yeah you are right, they never do learn that is for certain. I guess since Hampton is off and Cloudland plays away at jellico. I just might take a trip to the creeper creek and pull for the Matawan's. I am sure that there will be many like me at the game just to see the creek get a beat down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah you are right, they never do learn that is for certain. I guess since Hampton is off and Cloudland plays away at jellico. I just might take a trip to the creeper creek and pull for the Matawan's. I am sure that there will be many like me at the game just to see the creek get a beat down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i call shotgun...