Best radio guys

gawildcat

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Binnis...I mean gaWildcat.... You can't vote for yourself!!!

The best HS Radio Personalities in Memphis don't even do Play By Play or Color for games..... They are Mark Healy and Jason Smith. These guys are the most knowledgeable duo in regards to HS Athletics in the Entire State!!

last year when Giles Co. played Jackson South Side in the playoffs we listen to their post game show on the way home those guys are a class act even though Giles Co. ended their perfect season they had nothing but praise and complements Giles Co. they didn't put nobody down didn't point the finger at no one did not blame any one just real positive.

David Clarey and Scott Monger do a super job on WATO-1290AM as well as prepradio.com. Yes, they lean toward Oak Ridge but they both admitted last week that William Blount took the Wildcats to the woodshed.

They and the rest of the OR broadcast and video team do an outstanding job!

~~Keep up the super work and Roll Wildcats Roll!

~~~I'll be at Soddy so no let downs! I've been driving my SUV all decked out with OR stuff around Chattaboogie all week.

Clary is a consumate proffessional. A real pleasure to work around. And, he'll even share his pizza. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Thanks for not letting me starve last Friday Dave!

Hey, great show planned for this Sunday at 7pm. Interviews with players and coaches, a look ahead to next week's action, a look back at what took place this week too. Guests, etc. Should be another jam packed show. We're on talk shoe website internet radio. Just log on and type "53629" into the search bar at the top.

Cant listen live? Each show is recorded and can even be downloaded as a podcast.