7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long as coach Mitchell don't coach just like he did friday in that beating 7AAA doesn't have to worry about white co. Mitchell looked at his shoes all night at at one point in the game Greene was looking at him tring to see what to do on the inbound Mitchell didn't do or say a thing looked like Greene was upset after that, and who could blame the kid when you look at your coach to be coached and he does nothing whats that say to your players. Like i said Mitchell was no kidding 80% of the time looking at his own shoes guess he thought they were nice and shinny. If they get coached the way they were friday Oakland will hand it to us the same way, no they will worse. Oakland 82-49 Mitchell got so much tallent to we have a grade school coach here in sparta that could do a much better job than Coach Mitchell and that's not even a joke i'm serious Mitchell's gonna waste his chance at State and then hopefully he can go coach grade school again because thats how's he's coaching right now.

Move to cookeville spartan you would fit in, my guess is your kid is riding the pine or not good enough to make the team either way quit crying coach cant make em play hard.Takes a big man to dog out a coach on a message board.

Its called forgiveness. Montori needs some positive things to happen and they have. His attitude has changed.

Sometimes people need second changes to grow up. Hopefully he will continue this better attitude or he will be tossed from the program.

Yeah forgiveness at the expense of doing anything to win. He was given multiple chances when he was on the team the first time, so he's already burned up his second chance

Move to cookeville spartan you would fit in, my guess is your kid is riding the pine or not good enough to make the team either way quit crying coach cant make em play hard.Takes a big man to dog out a coach on a message board.

Sparta Boy my kid has a Ring and played alot do you have a ring or does your kid have a ring didn't think so so i've seen enough basketball in sparta to no just a little bit about the program and no when we should win or not so cookeville's out lol old buddy

My predictions for Tues. Jan. 8th: Cookeville will upset Blackman on the road by 1. Siegel will rout Warren County on the road by 17. Oakland gets the home win over White County by 4. Lebanon upsets Riverdale with a 3 point road victory. I know !! I picked 3 road wins !! read em and weep !!

Bump !!! Somebody ???? Anybody ??? Predictions !!!!