Liberty Play Day

gtl28

Yes, Briarcrest is very good, but I think Liberty would've given them all they wanted and some more...I could see Hamilton playing with Briarcrest as well..

Player for player I don't see it. Liberty has some good athleticsm and a good coach, but can't match up man for man with Briarcrest. Hamilton has one player that is good and a coach that seems to let his players get a little out of control. White Station? Maybe. St. Georges? Maybe Maryville? Maybe Overall, I still think Briarcrest has by far the best starting 5.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player for player I don't see it. Liberty has some good athleticsm and a good coach, but can't match up man for man with Briarcrest. Hamilton has one player that is good and a coach that seems to let his players get a little out of control. White Station? Maybe. St. Georges? Maybe Maryville? Maybe Overall, I still think Briarcrest has by far the best starting 5.

Yes, I thought about what I said after I had typed it...I saw the Briarcrest team without the "star" Leslie McDonald as well as their other starters that were out...ILibery did play V. Briarcrest and beat them but Briarcrest was without McDonald and the other players...Liberty does not have much heigth and the heigth they have is not the better post players they really need and that was proved as #55 from Briarcrest had his way during that game...#34 I believe from Liberty was really good, he alternated from post to a wing and could play pretty much anywhere...#55 from Liberty got pushed around QUITE a bit but he did play hard...