Shelbyville 5-0 Franklin Co

Tullahoma 2-1 Columbia 3OT'S

Wednesday Final at Shelbyville

Shelbyville 0-1 Tullahoma 7:00

Region 4-AAA Tournament

Shelbyville at Riverdale Tuesday 7:00

Siegel at Tullahoma Tuesday 6:30

All-Region Team

GK(Cheryl Onwu Riverdale, Chelsea Jackson Tullahoma, Sydney Dewberry Siegel, Columbia Goalie or the Blackman Goalie)take your pick

Defenders Maggie Trolliger Siegel, Bethann Anthony Riverdale, Cortney Loudermilk Shelbyville, Kirsten Vance Tullahoma and Columbia Stopper

Midfielders Hannah Martin Shelbyville, Hannah Mcgowen Riverdale, Kim Conrad Siegel, Hillary Mcneese Tullahoma, Lauren Wilson Columbia, Stephanie Terry Blackman Brittany Johnson Lincoln Co

Forwards Becca Smith Riverdale, Mallory Brown Columbia, Brittany Winn and Haley Sloan Siegel, Sarai Price Riverdale, Kaitlin Buchanan Tullahoma and Kayla Warren Shelbyville

7-AAA MVP Becca Smith

8-AAA MVP Hannah Martin/Lauren Wilson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tullahoma 3-2 coffee co in OT

coffee co scored in the 5th minute and 60th minute and tullahoma goals were by rachel scoggins 38th minute, macie mayberry PK 72nd minute and rachel scoggins 100th minute

Coffee County should have won in regulation. The center ref was not calling hand balls against Tullahoma in the first half including one in the box that should have been a PK for Coffee County. However, in the second half when Coffee County went ahead and it started getting late you could see that the ref was making one call after another in front of Coffee County's box to give Tullahoma the advantage. I was saying to myself, "They need to keep the ball out of the box because the ref will find an excuse to call a PK." Sure enough, a scrambe in the box and after it was cleared, he blew his whistle for a hand ball and gave Tullahoma the PK. It just seems that if a game is not going the way some refs want it to that they find a way to impose themselves on the game to give the team they expect to win the advantage. What a shame.

Coffee County should have won in regulation. The center ref was not calling hand balls against Tullahoma in the first half including one in the box that should have been a PK for Coffee County. However, in the second half when Coffee County went ahead and it started getting late you could see that the ref was making one call after another in front of Coffee County's box to give Tullahoma the advantage. I was saying to myself, "They need to keep the ball out of the box because the ref will find an excuse to call a PK." Sure enough, a scrambe in the box and after it was cleared, he blew his whistle for a hand ball and gave Tullahoma the PK. It just seems that if a game is not going the way some refs want it to that they find a way to impose themselves on the game to give the team they expect to win the advantage. What a shame.

no arguments from me

we deserved too lose

no arguments from me

we deserved too loose

It is also a shame that after such a tough season for Coffee County - and then peaking when a team is suppose to in district tourney play, the refs influenced the match as though they deemed CHS unworthy of the big win, and yet, their play was indeed worthy of the big win. CHS had some girls rising to the occassion and playing out of their heads during that game. Today should have been their day. They earned it!

... and confirms to me that Tullohoma is overrated and overranked. I saw Coffee Co. play at the CCS tournament and was not impressed at all (lost 9-0 to Ooltewah to begin the tournament and did not fair any better for the rest of the weekend). I looked at their schedule out of curiosity and noted their 4-2 losing effort to Tullohoma the first time. I was surprised by this result (that it was so close) but thought maybe it was because it was so early in the season. This latest result, though, confirms my suspisions, Tullohoma is overranked.

...and if that is so, it will be evident within the next couple of weeks. The matches become tougher and teams that are "peaking" need to realize the point to peak is not a weekend rather a three week period. Teams that have a tremendous game (Coffee County?...I don't know, I wasn't there) need to play that game EVERY game, not just one game. For each and every district and region there will be tough games, and some not as tough. The team that can navigate through it all and win each game, regardless of the officiating, field size, personal changes, etc, will be our next state champion. On the following day, there will be reasons why people feel they are not deserving and the posts will be HOT and the cycle will start all over again for next year.

Good Luck Tullahoma in the games ahead, Coffee Co., sounds like you fought hard and played a great game and left it all out on the field. Great job.

[i don't know the score and i also have word on lincoln co/franklin co score either

Eurosport has Franklin Co. winning 3 to 1 over Lincoln Co.

MONDAY

Shelbyville vs Franklin Co.

Columbia vs Tullahoma

PS

MJUHB, if you can't call me and give me a correct update then save your dime!!!!!!

I called 3 people and they called 3 people , you get the picture.

Was that for fun or were you being a posterior end?

I know the District picks are only ones opinion but there are SEVERAL that are way off the mark....several should be on and several off...of course that is MY opinion...

however, such erroneous picks are not necessary and should be better thought out...others that do not know some of the poor choices made believe this very, very bad list..

a few are on the mark, but not many.... for those of you that dont know everyone by name, forget what you just read!!