Mckenzie Rebels vs West Carroll Eagles

maverick348

I didn't wear diapers, I went commando!!

Actually, she had a cattle prod not a sword. V&T1 & wannabe prolly wasn't even out of diapers yet then ( so I don't have a clue who was in his poloroids!!) and I didn't really marry her either!!!! It was a different girl too!@! Don't leave out the jumper cables & hip boots. And it wasn't a goat (but, in the family) either; we BBQ'd the goat and ate it earlier in the afternoon that day.

Somebody tell me to shut up!!!! Dang it Butchie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're gettin' way too good at callin' me out lately!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang I Had My Facts All Wrong, You Really Are A Stud And A Wild One. No Wonder The Pony Tail. I Just Hate I Missed It All. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, I do still know a few people who.....................Naaah, it would kill you!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Ill bring it to yah on a silver platter. And, if I can get my hands on one ( because apparently my McKenzie folk don't like the idea of a JCS fan wearing a Rebels gear), I will be wearing a pretty red shirt at the delivery.

You can wear whatever you want to (no commando!!!) and be welcome. Rebel gear fits right in and JCS gear would be nice to see on our side too!!! Don't pay any attention to butchie on this one!!! LOL

Has there been one single poster from West Carroll on this thread? There are 10 pages of talk and no words from the War Eagles!!!! You Rebel fans have got way too much time on your hands. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You guys will roll this one quick - like in the first 3:40. Take it easy on my boys from the West side tomorrow night. They have to survive for 2 more weeks after playing you.

Is the Freshman team going to suit up tomorrow for McKenzie???? It might be good practice for them for here in a few years!!!! This one might turn out to be a scrimmage...

Yeah, they are always there on Friday night. They are the ones that scored the last TD on Greenfield last week. It will be whatever it is Friday night. That's a fact!! For sure the flag will get run up and we'll see about the rest.

sf

Has there been one single poster from West Carroll on this thread? There are 10 pages of talk and no words from the War Eagles!!!! You Rebel fans have got way too much time on your hands. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You guys will roll this one quick - like in the first 3:40. Take it easy on my boys from the West side tomorrow night. They have to survive for 2 more weeks after playing you.

BF#2, I don't figure we'll trash 'em. We generally don't do that.We might leave the definite impression that we were being nice to them when it's over but....................................

It is what it is.

Didn't You Marry Her Or Something? I Heard Something About You And Some Chick With A Sword And A Goat. Not For Sure How It Went But A Hotel Room Was Involved, And Missing Practice Or Game Films Or Something. Care to Elaborate Further? Vols And Titans You Was There. Wannab Has A Good Poloraid. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think there is a movie about that Buchie. Real low budget film. I think V&T might have rented it from the back room at Home Video.

It rhymed with "Duckman". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

**** ATTENTION **** THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!

Blackout scheduled at 8:15PM tonight in ATWOOD, the only thing lit will be the Visitor scoreboard /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think there is a movie about that Buchie. Real low budget film. I think V&T might have rented it from the back room at Home Video.

It rhymed with "Duckman". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

**** ATTENTION **** THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!

Blackout scheduled at 8:15PM tonight in ATWOOD, the only thing lit will be the Visitor scoreboard /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Duck Doesn't Want A Visual of Vols Doing The Commando. What About Ole Duck In a Leisure Suit With Jumper Cables And A Goat. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />