Sequatchie will they dominate district again?

BallPark3434

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, did you lose anyone from last year. I know McMinn Central lost one, but she did not start. Once again they have reloaded from their elementary programs and they are young even at that. Just curious to find out about you guys from Seq. You had a good team last year.

Still would love to hear an answer. McMinn Central with just one Senior again, and I not sure if she is a starter or not. Nobody is talking about dominating you guys over there, just curious what you have. According to all info I have, your team is the one to look for once region play starts, so of course we are interested.

Sequatchie 58-43 over Red Boiling Springs tonight. Still a lot of work left to do and plenty of room for improvement but going two hours and beating a team that's used to winning is a good start to the season. 27-27 at halftime, 43-35 after 3, 10-15 point lead most of the fourth. Post play for Seq was very strong (one had 19 and 11, one had 17 and five blocks), RBS shot well from the outside but had only one offensive rebound that I remember.

They didn't sound as if they played too well last night from that final score. I think they have a good coach but they lost probably their two best players from last year. They have had good middle school players the last couple of years so if those players develop better seasons should be on the way.

They didn't sound as if they played too well last night from that final score. I think they have a good coach but they lost probably their two best players from last year. They have had good middle school players the last couple of years so if those players develop better seasons should be on the way.

Thanks Indian!!!! Do you have any idea if they are a big team??? Does there coach like to play man or zone??? Thanks

I can tell you that Marion couldn't match up to Sequatchie's size last year. They have some athletes, but they struggled really bad last year against Seq's press. Its a new year so who knows, they may have some younger players stepping up. I did see where they got beat bad last night by Franklin Co. I believe. Great way to start season off with a W...

• 2 weeks later...

I can tell you that Marion couldn't match up to Sequatchie's size last year. They have some athletes, but they struggled really bad last year against Seq's press. Its a new year so who knows, they may have some younger players stepping up. I did see where they got beat bad last night by Franklin Co. I believe. Great way to start season off with a W...

Marion is replacing 80% of their scoring with the graduation of Kilgore and Rich. They are Very young but also very promising. 100% improvement in handling the press and their defense. Central should not underestimate Seq.