Clarksville@Kenwood

Golfendude

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Ha! How do you figure that that is going to happen? Are yall going to pay the refs (like last year), or maybe try and move the yardmarkers like last year? We will win, going away! HOpe that guy Littlejohn tries to tangle with Myck(runner up in the AAA State wrestling tourney last year), cause Myck we pancake him like Betty-Freakin-Crocker

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> We are hungry, so get ready!

Whoever this is needs to stay off of here! If this is one of our boys we will find out. Stop talking smack!!! Just remember, when you talk smack, is when you end up getting smacked in the mouth.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever this is needs to stay off of here! If this is one of our boys we will find out. Stop talking smack!!! Just remember, when you talk smack, is when you end up getting smacked in the mouth.

Well, now that the day is here let's settle this on the field and may the best team win!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's time to back up the trash talk or get trashed on the field

what number is myck...i will have to keep a look out for him during the game. Is he a senior??if so, any schools looking at him??

Mcyk is number 55. For football he has offers from several ovc schools like apsu, ttu, ut martin. as well as a couple of d1 schools like kentucky, louisville, memphis

for wrestling he has offers to alot of schools

Friday night was a fun game to watch. Being a son of one of the coaches as well as a wrestling coach at CHS I'm just a little bias and glad the Wildcats came out on top.

I would like to see every football player on both teams to take a minute and read this article.

http://www.dispatch.com/dispatch/content/s...C1_KF7KAPU.html

If you really love football and want to get better as a lineman, running back, or linebacker I can not see why you would not wrestle. Everything about the sport is pushing and pulling live weight. Both programs have outstanding coaches leading them. I thought it was funny that CHS only had two football players that wrestled last year. And those were the same two kids that were picked by the sports writers of Tennessee to their All State Team. I think if you will read the article above you might just see why and how they were selected.

Good luck to both teams and may you both meet again in the playoffs!

Sharrock

Congratulations to the Cats on their win. I will hold my irritation and ranting until tomorrow when I cool off regarding some play calling by the Knights Offensive Coordinator, (and it was offensive) and some extra curricular activities the officials seemed to let go. Not meaning to take anything away from Clarksville. They showed up ready to play and walked away with a big win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mcyk is number 55. For football he has offers from several ovc schools like apsu, ttu, ut martin. as well as a couple of d1 schools like kentucky, louisville, memphis

for wrestling he has offers to alot of schools

thats good for him. i watched him tonight and what a ball player he is. Just keep your head on straight and you will find a new home. I promise. keep it up. I would like to see you on the all state list. Good luck on wrestling season as well.

Well, now that the day is here let's settle this on the field and may the best team win!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> It's time to back up the trash talk or get trashed on the field

bellgo this is my last post here but since i feel i know you from your posting over the last few years. Are you going to take them Bears against them Cats this next one?? Better think.. Have a good weekend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

bellgo this is my last post here but since i feel i know you from your posting over the last few years. Are you going to take them Bears against them Cats this next one?? Better think.. Have a good weekend /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmm.....I don't know! It will be another good game though. Congrats on your win tonight! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Why is this going to be your last post?

any1 know what happened to KHS #10? feel sorry for the guy he dropped that TD pass and was taken away in an ambulance /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

#10 Neck Sprain. He was treated and released. With some Physical Therapy over the week and rest, he could be ready to go by next Friday. #67 Had emergency surgery at Vanderbilt for a broken femur. Please keep him in your prayers.