10/19 Dekalb Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House: 35

DeKalb Co.: 14

Look for DC to hang around against a WH team that will be on an emotional high following last night's big win at PC. The Tigers won last night and have played well in just about all of their games this season. White House must get focused and take care of business and not overlook them to the Station Camp Showdown in two weeks.

I agree 100%.WH can not afford to overlook Dekalb.They are a better team than last year.The SC game will be here soon enough but wont have the same meaning if we lose to Dekalb.

I look for the Devils to come out on top of this one as well. I believe there will be many 2nd and 3rd stringers that will get significant playing time. On the flip side of that, I also believe if WH comes into this game thinking DeKalb Co. is going to just hand them this game, they could easily end up on the short side of the scoreboard. Never take anything for granted.

starts at 7:30pm

any predictions?

I hope Dekalb! I am kinda new to Dekalb so I have a ? my son is going to be in the 7th grade next year, He has never played football, will he have to play on the JR. High team or can he play on the LL team? He will be 12 next September. I hope some one can help me , he is a big boy but he has never played so I was hoping he could stay& learn a little before he went to JR. High.

I hope Dekalb! I am kinda new to Dekalb so I have a ? my son is going to be in the 7th grade next year, He has never played football, will he have to play on the JR. High team or can he play on the LL team? He will be 12 next September. I hope some one can help me , he is a big boy but he has never played so I was hoping he could stay& learn a little before he went to JR. High.

if he is going to be in 7th next year he can play as long as his b-day is like after august first. if he is over 110 he cannot run the ball leting you know. but i say white house wins 28 14 it will be much closer than what people think if dekalb had more depth teh ycould have picked up a couple of games.

if he is going to be in 7th next year he can play as long as his b-day is like after august first. if he is over 110 he cannot run the ball leting you know. but i say white house wins 28 14 it will be much closer than what people think if dekalb had more depth teh ycould have picked up a couple of games.

Thanks that helps a lot. if anyone has anymore info please let me no. Thanks again.