WH Heritage at Jo Byrns

timbdp

For a guy from McKenzie, you sure do know a whole lot about Jo Byrns athletics. Mercy. Doesn't McKenzie have a team in the Top 5 in the state as well? Which do you pull for and don't say both. Which do you think is better.

I don't know if you can answer this or not, but how much does a new set of bleachers that seats 1,200 cost? A lot of these other Class A schools could use an upgrade. Are the JB bleachers wood with medal rails or the aluminum like Forrest and Eagleville??

Field improvements were in the 200,000 range

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 2000 people show up to the game that's 2000 * $6.00 gate fee = $12,000 wow. Little wonder now why they have security at the games. Wonder what the concessions make?

I'll step out on a limb and say at least 1000 folks show up. Figure up how much the most popular concesssions cost, then say at least 1/2 of everyone will eat and 3/4 of everyone will buy a drink. I think that would be the bare minimum the concession stand will bring in. Just my $0.02.

I'll step out on a limb and say at least 1000 folks show up. Figure up how much the most popular concesssions cost, then say at least 1/2 of everyone will eat and 3/4 of everyone will buy a drink. I think that would be the bare minimum the concession stand will bring in. Just my $0.02.

Better be careful throwing them 2 cents around. Payday isn't until tommorrow..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Better be careful throwing them 2 cents around. Payday isn't until tommorrow..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

what's that I'm told give me one more Dollar.............................LOL

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Colton was better than Orlando

Kurt Reeves is better than Holman

Head was one of the best at JBS but I dont know about the best ever, your also missing Tramont Moody, he was the ultimate dtackle perfect fit for the 4-3 defense. Linebackers were good and having him made the linebackers great

I aint trying to argue just saying that until some other guys put up the numbers that these studs did, i just cant consider them the best. We thought we was good in 2005, but you all shu cj and us down.

The reason why Community has the toughest schedule is because Community doesn't have Community on their schedule. They are 0-7 and scoring only 7 per game while giving up over 40 points a game. Having them on everyone elses schedule has weakened their respective schedules. I haven't seen these rankings, but I'll bet MTCS has the second toughest followed by CA and Eagleville for the same reasons. I'm not saying all this to shed negative light on anyone, just answering your question. There are a lot of great people at Community, so I can't tell you why someone acted like a "jerk" to you.

That makes sense now about the schedule. I dont remember where MTCS was but I know Eagleville and Forrest were in the top 5 also......About Community it was not the fans it was the Principal and a couple of the coaches that acted like that and the people in the concession stand just stood there and did not ask what you wanted they just waited for you to say and got it and that was it.

As for everyone believing that I am a fake just ask everyone who played me last year... I have taken my athletic ability elsewhere where I play at Faulkner Alabama... And for you Shep, Raynok, Butchie,and Motor you will see Friday Night that Heritage is for real when they send yalls countrya**es home with the first regular season loss in three years...Go boys back home 24 to 14!!!!!!!!!

O you really just blew ur cover.... because i left faulkner this summer due to financial reasons way to go...If you wanna be the fake me then go ahead... But i am hating not playing anywhere and i mean HATING it..... but ill go with WHH in this one this is a big enough one to make me drive all the way from florida to see it.... 17-14 maybe with Will putting up a FG with a minute to go

O you really just blew ur cover.... because i left faulkner this summer due to financial reasons way to go...If you wanna be the fake me then go ahead... But i am hating not playing anywhere and i mean HATING it..... but ill go with WHH in this one this is a big enough one to make me drive all the way from florida to see it.... 17-14 maybe with Will putting up a FG with a minute to go

Them you may want to get packed and get on your way. So you want miss any of the game...............

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Them you may want to get packed and get on your way. So you want miss any of the game...............

O dont worry about it im on the way

Colton was better than Orlando

Kurt Reeves is better than Holman

Head was one of the best at JBS but I dont know about the best ever, your also missing Tramont Moody, he was the ultimate dtackle perfect fit for the 4-3 defense. Linebackers were good and having him made the linebackers great

I am basing ny opinion on athletic ability, speed, quickness, ect...etc..., and not stats, not saying the players are better than the 1s you mentioned; just that they are better athletes.

This is just my opnion.....