DII AA's Best

itzme

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the whole travel thing really gives the home team a huge advantage and i do remember in '05 how BA had to come play CBHS like two weeks in a row i believe. good for us (CBHS) but i did feel bad for BA. can anyone point me in a direction of an explanation of how this year's playoffs will work???

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/football.pdf

Take a look at page 3.

What about a 7-0 ECS...CBHS lost to a very average Mitchell team this week

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why doesn't anyone give CBHS any credit? I would guess that CBHS defeating, to put it lightly, ECS won't change any opinions.

Oh, and you didn't see Mitchell. Take 8 black (I apologize if that is viewed as politically incorrect by some readers, but I'm from Memphis. We've gotten past "black" being a dirty word) offensive linemen, each at least 6'4" and 300 pounds, add a little meat and height to most of them, and rotate them in and out. That's Mitchell's offensive line. Then take a 6'2" quarterback who runs, at most, a 4.55 and who can throw the ball at least 75 yards (I know it's hard to believe, but he did it on a 4th and 4), and put him behind that offensive line. That's Mitchell's quarterback. Add a 270 pound fullback and a 250 pound tailback. That's Mitchell's backfield. Finally, spread some dinky wide receivers wherever the heck you want, as long as their as far from the middle of the field as possible. THAT is Mitchell's offense. Good times, huh?

I don't understand why they haven't won more games, to be honest. There is NO defense in the state that can stop that power set of their offense. The more incredible thing is that was their last resort because we shut out everything else they had; they hadn??™t had to do that all year. I apologize if I happen to sound indignant, but it's ridiculous! I can't help it; it was a painful loss.

Oh, and they beat Melrose 13-7, so their defense ain't too shabby either.

no i saw the BGA Ryan game and ryan was down untill they ran the counter over and over and over and it worked very well. They do have a good passing game which is partly due to the quaterbacks ability to run with the ball. MBA is going to have an answer for the run and ryan berry wont be a huge factor cause they will key in on containing the run but they could concieveably have a good night passing. They seem to have really small recievers though.

Cause the only thing Ryan does is run counters, I swear.

Did i either say or insinuate that? No i didnt. If anything i was merely questioning why they dont run the "consistantly effective" counter more often. THey have had really good success with it so why do they only go to it when they are down???