DII AA's Best

itzme

Well without a doubt, if MBA and BA meet in the playoffs, MBA will win, despite what i said earlier. When MBA's players get healthy compared to BA's only offense, MBA will be the better team. That is all.

You may be right. However, I personally felt a lot more hopeless after our loss to McCallie last year. I was thinking that B.J. Coleman let us off the hook in the second half and it could have been a lot worse. I was having nightmares abot B.J. Coleman. The glimmer of hope that I feel this year is no B.J. Coleman. IMO "with a doubt" is a little strong.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right. However, I personally felt a lot more hopeless after our loss to McCallie last year. I was thinking that B.J. Coleman let us off the hook in the second half and it could have been a lot worse. I was having nightmares abot B.J. Coleman. The glimmer of hope that I feel this year is no B.J. Coleman. IMO "with a doubt" is a little strong.

WHAT are you talking about?

What about a 7-0 ECS...CBHS lost to a very average Mitchell team this week

Yeah, they can certainly make a claim to being in that upper grouping as well, but they have not exactly played the who's-who of Tennessee football either. The next two weeks will tell the tale.

WHAT are you talking about?

Sorry, I forgot. You didn't even know who Ralph Potter was. B. J. Coleman is an extremely talented QB, who now plays for U.T., but played against us for McCallie in their regular season win over us and again in the state championship game last year.

I am not certain which part of my post confused you. When I offered my opinion of "without a doubt" is too strong. I was disagreeing that an MBA victory is a certainty over BA in the play-offs. Hopefully, that will shed some light on things for you.

Sorry, I forgot. You didn't even know who Ralph Potter was. B. J. Coleman is an extremely talented QB, who now plays for U.T., but played against us for McCallie in their regular season win over us and again in the state championship game last year.

I am not certain which part of my post confused you. When I offered my opinion of "without a doubt" is too strong. I was disagreeing that an MBA victory is a certainty over BA in the play-offs. Hopefully, that will shed some light on things for you.

you were talking about dreaming about B.J. Coleman (I know who he is, plays at UTK). Thats cool I guess.. Dreaming about other guys. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

What about a 7-0 ECS...CBHS lost to a very average Mitchell team this week

the next two or three weeks will tell where ecs stands. they have Christian Brothers this week and i believe they play MUS either next week or the week after. after those two games, well be able to tell how the top team(s) in the west stacks up with BA, MBA, and Father Ryan, in no particular order, who appear to be the top teams in the other division based on what ive read via CoachT posts.

the Brothers lost to a bad team friday night, correct. sloppy play in the way of fumbles and not playing fundamentally sound football is what got the Purple Wave beat. some poor play calling sure didnt help on the last drive either...my philosophy--if its not broke and its working, why fix it? (meaning why try something else, keep running it down their throats cause they didnt stop it all night)

you were talking about dreaming about B.J. Coleman (I know who he is, plays at UTK). Thats cool I guess.. Dreaming about other guys. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You are struggling. I, of course, said "nightmares", which was an analogy to an educated man. I confuse you a lot, but I blame myself. I should harness the vocabulary. I should realize there are people of all ages on the board. There is nothing to be ashamed about not knowing about Ralph Potter (that was clearly established via your posted question) or B.J. Coleman. Nice recovery putting the "K" with UT, so you seem like you are in the know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . People often think "UT" is a reference to UT Martin around here - right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not BGA

Why not BGA? They have only lost to Ryan and they outplayed Ryan for 3 quarters, they are still a young team who is learning how to win. Without the couple of turnovers in the 4th quarters they are sitting without a loss. They did lose their starting QB I heard, he broke his arm in the last game. If anyone can confirm this, please do.

Why not BGA? They have only lost to Ryan and they outplayed Ryan for 3 quarters, they are still a young team who is learning how to win. Without the couple of turnovers in the 4th quarters they are sitting without a loss. They did lose their starting QB I heard, he broke his arm in the last game. If anyone can confirm this, please do.

He's out but a senior who started since his sophomore year is the backup. He made a big throw on the final drive against Baylor.

He's out but a senior who started since his sophomore year is the backup. He made a big throw on the final drive against Baylor.

yea, I heard that they had a good backup, not as athletic but a good passer and a hard worker. The guy I spoke with said they are both good kids and they just want to win, I think that is good, especially during the age of me first players. Good luck to BGA and congrats on a much improved season already.

5 teams make it from the East and 3 teams from the west, correct?

If 3 teams make it from the west, I would assume they would be CBHS, MUS, and ECS.

I see that you are new to the board. I would suggest that if you are going to ask an open question to everyone on just about every post, you shouldn't be insulting when it is answered.