Dyer County versus Ripley

dcballas

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHOCTAW DEFENSE WAS LIGHTS OUT ! NO FIRST DOWNS OTHER THAN ONE ...MAYBE TWO AND BOTH WERE "PENALTY DONATIONS" !WELL DONE CHOCTAWS ! I AM VERY PROUD OF THE WAY THAT YOU MAINTAINED YOUR FOCUS WITH THE "BRAWL" COMING UP NEXT WEEK ! NOW ! YOU CAN FOCUS & I MEAN FOCUS ! ON THE TROJANS ! FOCUS .... FOCUS.... FOCUS !YOU NOW HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE WAITED FOR ALL YEAR! PRACTICE EVERY MINUTE THIS WEEK AS IF DYERSBURG IS THE ONLY GAME ON THE PLANET ! CAUSE..... I EXPECT THE LARGEST CROWD THIS MATCH UP HAS EVER SEEN ! THIS WILL BE DUE TO THE FACT THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL BE COMING TO THIS GAME THAT HAVE NO TIES TO EITHER TEAM ! THIS IS THE BIG ONE !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!

Charles Maxy guaranteed that the Choctaws would win by 35, he said if dyersburg scored 28 in 2 quarters that the Choctaws would score 35 in 2 quarters. and then they were coming for the Trojans and the region crown

I SPOKE WITH MAXEY TONIGHT & HE STATED THAT HE ABSOLUTELY MADE NO STATEMENT LIKE THAT ! ODDLY ENOUGH THOUGH IF HE HAD, HE WOULD JUST ABOUT HIT THE "NAIL ONTHE HEAD" ! MAXEY IS AN OBJECTIVE INDIVIDUAL & I THOUGHT FROM THE "GET GO" THAT THIS WAS A FALSE ATATEMENT !

CONGRATULATIONS CHOCTAWS ! I'VE BEEN AFTER YOU TO FOCUS ON ONE GAME AT A TIME ! WELL I STILL AM ADVISING YOU TO DO JUST THAT! ......... ONLY NOW IT'S THE ONE THAT YOU & EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ! SO FOCUS ON THAT TASK & LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD ! PUT ALL YOUR CONCENTRATION & EFFORT INTO EVERY SECOND OF PRACTICE THIS WEEK ! THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WATIN' FOR ! PREPARE TO GO TO WAR !

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL YOUR SUCCESS THUS FAR, BUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT IS FOR "ALL THE MARBLES" ! MAKE IT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER !

GO CHOCTAWS !

coach baker knows dyercounty and the kids he grew up with theses people. get ready for a low scoring game, 13-0 ripley, ripley is going to hit clark alot, the only chance dc has is if ba has a good night running. ripley will play man coverage and make clark beat them because they dont believe he can.AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""

HEY trojanfan56 ! HOW'S THAT CROW TASTE ! 13-0 RIPLEY ! HA! HA ! NOW I'M SURE THAT WE'LL ALL HAVE TO HEAR YOUR BASHIN' COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT THE TROJANS ARE GONNA DO TO THE CHOCTAWS ! BUT .... YOU KNOW WHAT ? THAT JUST LIKE EVERY GAME WILL BE DECIDED ON THE FIELD ! IN SO FAR AS YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT THE CHOCTAWS "CRAWLING OUT LIKE SQUAWS" NEVER ! THESE KIDS ARE A T-E-A-M & ARE PLAYING LIKE ONE ! SO CHEW ON THIS FOR A WHILE ! THE CHOCTAWS WANT THIS ONE AS BADLY AS THE TROJANS ! AND.......... THEY WILL PLAY WITH PRIDE & REGARDLESS OF THE OUT COME THEY WILL WALK OFF THE FIELD WITH THAT PRIDE INTACT ! THIS IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY THAT THEY HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR ! THE CHOCTAWS ARE NOT GOING INTO JC SAWYER STADIUM TO ROLL OVER FOR THE TROJANS, YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK ! AND THOUGH I DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS, I WILL SAY THE TROJANS BEST NOT FOCUS ON HOMECOMING & SENIOR NIGHT OR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE CHOCTAWS, 'CAUSE THEY (THE CHOCTAWS) AIN'T GOIN TO DYERSBURG FOR THE " HOMECOMING FESTIVITIES OR THE BOSS HOSSES LEADING THE TROJANS ONTO THE FIELD ! THEY ARE GOING IN WITH ONE GOAL & THAT IS TO CLINCH A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP !

GO CHOCTAWS !

HEY trojanfan56 ! HOW'S THAT CROW TASTE ! 13-0 RIPLEY ! HA! HA ! NOW I'M SURE THAT WE'LL ALL HAVE TO HEAR YOUR BASHIN' COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT THE TROJANS ARE GONNA DO TO THE CHOCTAWS ! BUT .... YOU KNOW WHAT ? THAT JUST LIKE EVERY GAME WILL BE DECIDED ON THE FIELD ! IN SO FAR AS YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT THE CHOCTAWS "CRAWLING OUT LIKE SQUAWS" NEVER ! THESE KIDS ARE A T-E-A-M & ARE PLAYING LIKE ONE ! SO CHEW ON THIS FOR A WHILE ! THE CHOCTAWS WANT THIS ONE AS BADLY AS THE TROJANS ! AND.......... THEY WILL PLAY WITH PRIDE & REGARDLESS OF THE OUT COME THEY WILL WALK OFF THE FIELD WITH THAT PRIDE INTACT ! THIS IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY THAT THEY HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR ! THE CHOCTAWS ARE NOT GOING INTO JC SAWYER STADIUM TO ROLL OVER FOR THE TROJANS, YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK ! AND THOUGH I DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS, I WILL SAY THE TROJANS BEST NOT FOCUS ON HOMECOMING & SENIOR NIGHT OR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE CHOCTAWS, 'CAUSE THEY (THE CHOCTAWS) AIN'T GOIN TO DYERSBURG FOR THE " HOMECOMING FESTIVITIES OR THE BOSS HOSSES LEADING THE TROJANS ONTO THE FIELD ! THEY ARE GOING IN WITH ONE GOAL & THAT IS TO CLINCH A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP !

GO CHOCTAWS !

all the seniors i have talked to know this is their shot and are dying for that region championship they have never had and they know this is their last shot.

Dyer Co. victory 35 - 0

Dyer County 35-Ripley 0! Awesome!!! I am so proud of those men! They dont just play like a team but a family! You mess with one brother and you got trouble. Does anyone have as many weapons, speed, and agility that they do? How about that defense? They are playing lights out! We said one game at a time...Dyersburg is next on our list. This will be a game to remember...Work hard all week, keep your minds on the goal, and good luck! Thanks for your hard work!

Dyer County 35-Ripley 0! Awesome!!! I am so proud of those men! They dont just play like a team but a family! You mess with one brother and you got trouble. Does anyone have as many weapons, speed, and agility that they do? How about that defense? They are playing lights out! We said one game at a time...Dyersburg is next on our list. This will be a game to remember...Work hard all week, keep your minds on the goal, and good luck! Thanks for your hard work!

YEP !AWESOME ! THAT # 10 LOOKED GOOD TONIGHT TOO ! THE WAY THESE KIDS HAVE COME TOGHETER THIS YEAR IS A REAL TESTAMENT TO THEIR CHARACTER! LIGHTS OUT "D" IS RIGHT ! WE GAVE THE ONLY FIRST DOWNS IN THE FIRST HALF MADE BY RIPLEY ON PENALTIES ! AS FOR PLAYING LIKE "FAMILY' I CAN SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU ACHEIVE & OVERCOME LIKE THEY HAVE, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT ! THEY WILL BE CLOSE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES ...... "PRICELESS" !

AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""

Well for starters- his name is Maxey and not Maxy .. Did they not teach ya how to spell there in TROJAN LAND?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

trojanfan56 LIVES IN HIS OWN BIASED WORLD & PRIDES HIMSELF ON BASHIN' THE CHOCTAWS, CAUSE HE CERTAINLY DOESN'T TAKE PRIDE IN HIS HIS SPELLING ! D.C. COULD BEAT THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS & HE WOULD STILL HAVE SOME DEGRADING COMMENT THAT OUR KIDS WOULD READ ON HERE ! I'D BE INTERESTED TO KNOW HIS AGE, CAUSE I DOUBT HIS I.Q. IS GREATER THAN HIS SHOE SIZE ! FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER FROM FANS (BOTH DYERSBURG & DYER COUNTY) NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHO THIS "MENTAL MIDGET" IS, BUT ALL CONSIDER HIM AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE TROJAN FANBASE ! H3!! I'M EMBARRASED TO KNOW THAT HE APPARENTLY LIVES IN DYER COUNTY ! TOTAL & UTTER LACK OF CLASS ! WHAT A SHAME THAT HE EVEN HAS 'TROJANFAN" AS A PART OF HIS SCREEN NAME ! EXCEPT FOR THE ONE WEEK A YEAR THAT IS NOW UPON US I AM A TROJAN FAN ! HIDING BEHIND A SREEN NAME & MAKING "THE CRAWL OUT SQUAWS" STATMENT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE TROJAN PROGRAM & FANBASE ! IF IN FACT HE IS A FAN ! BEST KEEP ON HIDING BEHIND THAT ANONIMTY 56 CAUSE I KNOW OF ABOUT A HALF DOZEN FOLKS RIGHT NOW THAT WOULD LIKE TO TAKE YOU TO THE "WOODSHED" & TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS !

BET YOU KNOW WHO I AM & I'LL BE DRIVIN 600 + MILES ONE WAY TO SEE THE "BIG ONE" NEXT WEKEND. I'LL BE WEARIN AN ORANGE LONG SLEEVED SHIRT & MOST ANYBODY ON THE CHOCTAW SIDE KNOWS WHO I AM ! WHY DON'T YOU COME BY & INTRODUCE YOURSELF !

73 choctawqb he's not going to show up. He's too scared!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> He probly doesn't even go to football games. Way to go CHOCTAWS!!! I knew you could do it. I don't believe your going to have any trouble staying hungry for the next game for sure. You young men have made all of Dyer Co. stand up and take notice and be proud. Just stay hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , because the prize taste even better than you can amagine!! "GO CHOCTAWS"

Umm not to start the trash talk off the wrong way, but there is a team with more wepons, and more speed, and more wins....They are about a mile down the road and ready for that war you spead of. This one will be a classic. Its not just a football game its bragging rights for the next few decades. When you see your friends at the park or the mall or some resturant and you start jawwing at each other, someone will have that regoin championship to brag about. This one is huge, but there are more wapons on one side. I am gtting chills every time I think about how big this one has become. All the respect and congrats go out to what DC has become, and we will be cheerin for you in the playoffs, but the gloves are off, Lets' go Trojans..............

Umm not to start the trash talk off the wrong way, but there is a team with more wepons, and more speed, and more wins....They are about a mile down the road and ready for that war you spead of. This one will be a classic. Its not just a football game its bragging rights for the next few decades. When you see your friends at the park or the mall or some resturant and you start jawwing at each other, someone will have that regoin championship to brag about. This one is huge, but there are more wapons on one side. I am gtting chills every time I think about how big this one has become. All the respect and congrats go out to what DC has become, and we will be cheerin for you in the playoffs, but the gloves are off, Lets' go Trojans..............

Yep ! IT IS UPON US NOW !!! Both the Trojans & the Choctaws did their part last night to give the fans what they wanted ! You ain't startin any trash talkin' by mentioning weapons, & speed to the Choctaws OR their fans / parents. We have likely faced an overall speed deficit in many of the opponents we faced. Everybody said Haywood was fast & had more telant ...... WON THAT ONE ! Nobody gave us a CHANCE against Covington .... too much speed........ WELL YOU KNOW HOW THAT ONE TURNED OUT ! I concede to the fact that the Trojans are blessed with both speed & talent ! BUT ............. the one thing that you neglected to mention is the INTANGIBLES ! I as everyone (parent or fan) who has followed the Choctaws will tell you that it has been a LONG TIME since they have seen the HEART..... DETERMINATION...... DEDICATION.......... & UNITY that this team has displayed ! They have HAD their backs against the wall & prevailed ! They HAVE come up with the BIG PLAY when they HAD to have it ! Yep on paper the Trojans are likely the FAVORITE in many peoples minds ! BUT in my eyes & through the eyes of ALL parents & Choctaw fans, we are looking & expecting the same thing that we have seen on a weekly basis ! That is an ALL OUT........ FOOT TO THE FIREWALL........LIGHTS OUT........... LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD EFFORT ! I will NOT (as I haven't all year) make a prediction on this game or the score, BUT ONE THING I WILL BET ON IS THE HEART OF A CHAMPION ! You can rest assured that the CHOCTAWS ARE COMING TO PLAY ! THEY WILL BRING WITH THEM ALL THE INTANGIBLES MENTIONED ABOVE AS WELL AS A TRUCKLOAD OF ADRENALIN as this game IS THE "BIG ONE" ! They (both Trojans & Choctaws) have given us as fans & parents what we wanted ! They sealed that deal last night ! I would like to thank both teams for making this Friday night (with last night's victories) THE BIGGEST GAME in the West Tennessee ! I HAVE BEEN SAYING GO CHOCTAWS & GO TROJANS FOR WEEKS NOW ! BUT ........... FOR THIS WEEK LIKE trojansfan_04 said "THE GLOVES ARE OFF" ! SO FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK IT'S GOOOOO CHOCTAWS !