Dyer County versus Ripley

dcballas

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Maxy guaranteed that the Choctaws would win by 35, he said if dyersburg scored 28 in 2 quarters that the Choctaws would score 35 in 2 quarters. and then they were coming for the Trojans and the region crown

That doesn't sound like Maxey to me ! Might've predicted a "W" but I don't know about a GUARANTEE OR prediction of winnin' by 35 What are your sources ?

Charles Maxy guaranteed that the Choctaws would win by 35, he said if dyersburg scored 28 in 2 quarters that the Choctaws would score 35 in 2 quarters. and then they were coming for the Trojans and the region crown

As crazy as this year has been I don't GUARNTEE ANYTHING. I just find it hard to believe that Maxey would make that statement. It's kinda out of character for him.

Dyer County NEEDS to concentrate on RIPLEY.....Dyersburg needs to concentrate on Crockett County....Ripley is well , Ripley and Crockett County HASN"T given up a point in the last 3 games....

Think Pa Pratt won't have that bunch breathing fire come Friday Night?...Coach Brady suffered a stroke and they lost their qb to a broken neck suffered in a car crash...

And Dyer County...WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT?....LIKE I SAID....I GRADUATED FROM DHS...But my kid lives with his mom...SO...I go and watch the Choctaws....Been around a few of the kids....Know a few of the parents and former players....And WHO WOULD EVER HAVE THOUGHT that Dyer County WOULD be tied for first in the REGION....I must say ...THE WIN OVER HAYWOOD COUNTY was a shocker....Adam Renshaw is a good guy...Never thought AA..( after Andre)..that this bunch would have one loss going into the 3rd weekend of October....

Dyersburg STAY FOCUSED....Dyer County CONCENTRATE on Ripley.....Take them one at a time....If I was Coach Bowling or Coach Renshaw IF I HEARD a player talking about Next weekend...It would be GASSERS for EVERYBODY...Worry about Friday night...THIS FRIDAY NIGHT...

As crazy as this year has been I don't GUARNTEE ANYTHING. I just find it hard to believe that Maxey would make that statement. It's kinda out of character for him.

DEFINITELY OUT OF CHARACTER SOUNDS LIKE SOME FORUM B.S. OR PSYCHE to me ! CHOCTAWS YOU BEST MAINTAIN THE FOCUS & WORK ETHIC THAT HAS GOTTEN YOU WHERE YOU ARE ! THE RIPLEY TIGERS ARE OUT TO STEAL THE RESPECT THAT YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR ! It's up to YOU to keep that from happening ! Best approach that "walk through" Thursday practice with ALL THE CONCENTRATION YOU HAVE ! Preparation is virtually over for this one EXCEPT for MENTAL ! BEST THAT YOU PREPARE & PERFORM THAT WAY IN THURSDAYS PRACTICE ! FOCUS... FOCUS.... FOCUS ! THEN come Friday night BRING IT ! LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD ! CAUSE FRIDAY (THIS FRIDAY) IS YOUR SEASON !

trust me........i know maxey and DOUBT he would say that.........well, he might say it to me in private just to push my "red button"..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

besides, he is way busy keeping that "hair" on his head in "place" .........

trust me........i know maxey and DOUBT he would say that.........well, he might say it to me in private just to push my "red button"..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

besides, he is to busy keeping that "hair" on his head in "place" .........

I know Charles too and he never would make any kind of Outrageous comment concerning outcome or a spread anything like 35 pts. good "un" bout his "hair" on his head ..Choctaws get Pumped Up with Focus FOR " RIPLEY ONLY " THIS FRIDAY NIGHT playing every down with the Heart Desire Determation you have Proved you can do. LETS GO CHOCTAWS ONE GAME AT A TIME . DYER COUNTY / DHS ARE ROOTING FOR YOU ! GO ORANGE !!

Yall don't be playa hatin' on my boy Maxey.. He and Bubba "big Daddy" are keeping it real on the Choctaw Sports Network /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Charlie is well known throughout the community and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wants what is best for all of the student athletes involved and for a spiritied "good natured" matchup with pads poppping and great plays taking place. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'd still like to be a fly on the wall in that press box at JC Sawyers Stadium though.

Boys! , Getcha Popcorn Ready!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dyer Co. ...Ripley is going to try to be the Big Spoiler friday night. You better Huncker down and DIG in for a Battle. Just practice hard and be prepared for anything. I'm sure they will throw some wrinkles in the game plan. So stay FOCUSED and be ALERT!! for anything. ATTACK!!, ATTACK, ATTACK!! Just play with in yourself and be AGRESSIVE!! Play with HEART ,DESIRE,& DETERMINATION!! and you will be fine. " Go BIG ORANGE!!!

Dyer Co. ...Ripley is going to try to be the Big Spoiler friday night. You better Huncker down and DIG in for a Battle. Just practice hard and be prepared for anything. I'm sure they will throw some wrinkles in the game plan. So stay FOCUSED and be ALERT!! for anything. ATTACK!!, ATTACK, ATTACK!! Just play with in yourself and be AGRESSIVE!! Play with HEART ,DESIRE,& DETERMINATION!! and you will be fine. " Go BIG ORANGE!!!

the word is coach baker has somthing for his old team, talk to him daily and he has dc number he also thinks crockett has dyersburgs number, i hope not on both accounts. go trojans, go choctaws....

the word is coach baker has somthing for his old team, talk to him daily and he has dc number he also thinks crockett has dyersburgs number, i hope not on both accounts. go trojans, go choctaws....

coach baker knows dyercounty and the kids he grew up with theses people. get ready for a low scoring game, 13-0 ripley, ripley is going to hit clark alot, the only chance dc has is if ba has a good night running. ripley will play man coverage and make clark beat them because they dont believe he can.AND AS FAR A MR MAXY ENJOY THIS WEEK, BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO ENTER TROJAN LAND,,, AS THE TROJANS ARE SAYING,""""" WALK IN CHOCTAWS CRAWL OUT SQUAWS""""