Ooltewah @ Farragut

hunter

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take them down OWLS! I am pulling for you guys! I believe you all are better than what you played us. You just have to find a way to stop Sterling.

Go Govs!

Thanks. We ARE better than how we played you guys. Like I said before, we'd love to have a chance at that game again, but no sense crying over spilled milk. That loss will be our ONLY loss during the regular season. I'm feeling very good about the team right now. we will find a way to win.

Ooltewah's has a pretty good D-line. Very strong at the end positions with McReynolds and Smith. Tservies... Don't let the WB game score trick you. Ooltewah had a lot going on that week and when the 3rd INT was thrown they just folded... Ooltewah is much better than the WB game.

I don't remember when the 3rd Int was thrown, but as soon as they came out of the locker room, I knew they were beat. They had no energy, no pumping up the air, etc. They were beaten then. I even told my buddy at the game that they were already beaten.

hey cool does the number 306 mean anything to you?? oh ya that was how many yards he had against that big, bad, and vaunted billy blount defense. you're retarded bring somethin better to the table next time and we'll talk... By the way, Garner couldn't carry Andre's jock strap....

BTW, is their any truth to the rumor that he "greases" up before the game? There's a rumor floating around that he might actually have used a foreign substance.

I don't remember when the 3rd Int was thrown, but as soon as they came out of the locker room, I knew they were beat. They had no energy, no pumping up the air, etc. They were beaten then. I even told my buddy at the game that they were already beaten.

I said the same thing, as soon as they walked on the field to warm up, and I'm a HUGE Owl fan. Their head was never in that game, and it got worse as the evening went by. That will not be the case with Farragut or Oak Ridge.

GO OWLS!

Can you send a few Owls down To GA this week! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hear the Devil hangs out there!

Just joking! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This has been a great series for the last 3 years. The years that Farragut dominated on the board was not a true picture of the game. The Owls always play Farragut tuff. I did not get to see last years games but Farragut looked like they were in the game until the 4th.

I will pull for the Admirals by 6! The Ads have more firepower!

Can you send a few Owls down To GA this week! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hear the Devil hangs out there!

Just joking! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This has been a great series for the last 3 years. The years that Farragut dominated on the board was not a true picture of the game. The Owls always play Farragut tuff. I did not get to see last years games but Farragut looked like they were in the game until the 4th.

I will pull for the Admirals by 6! The Ads have more firepower!

Great pic Rig... but you haven't seen "firepower" yet! I hope everyone stays focused on Marshall..!