Ooltewah @ Farragut

hunter

Good Morning ole buddy

Did you know the tooth brush was invented in Alabama????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If it had been invented anywhere else they would have called it a "teeth" brush....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'll save the rest for later......

Good Luck Owls

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owlbino~ I think you shoud give our kids some credit. The team is young and I believe are coming along very well. The passing game has gotten much better and will continue to get better. If you are a true fan I don't believe you would make comments like that, especially where the boys could get on here and read them. I believe the Owls are going to come out strong and get a VICTORY today. Good Luck and we will be there will ALL RED!!!!!!!!GO OWLS

Owlbino probably has a history of nay-saying, but in re-reading his post, he did say it would be a 42-35 shootout.Based on this one comment (and I haven't seen his others and frankly could care less to) there is nothing in it to say that he isn't a true fan. A true fan sometimes points out the negatives, even if it hurts. He did say it would be a seven point game and a shootout to boot. That is positive. The one game I saw (WB) there was enough fingers to be pointed that even true fans were shocked.Also, I do hope that Ooltewah wins, for entirely and obviously selfish reasons, but that doesn't mean a true fan can't knock their team if it is deserved.

Maybe, just maybe, Owlbino calls them like he see's them. You guys need to put down your poms for awhile, your arms must be getting tired. Farragut by 14.

Agreed.

Now..now...Be nice.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Go OwlsGO GOVS

Hayseed,You on this thread too? Get back to yer plowing.Jethro.(getting back to his cipherin')

But we as fans should be the ones to point out the POSITIVES not the negatives. These boys count on our support and we should give it to them. I don't believe in pointing out the negative that is the coaches jobs. We are the ones who should help to keep their heads held high no matter what. THE GOOD AND THE BAD SITUATIONS!!!!!

But we as fans should be the ones to point out the POSITIVES not the negatives. These boys count on our support and we should give it to them. I don't believe in pointing out the negative that is the coaches jobs. We are the ones who should help to keep their heads held high no matter what. THE GOOD AND THE BAD SITUATIONS!!!!!

very well spoken. Ooltewah has ALOT of support, and we all know that every Friday night in the stands we need to support them regardless of the outcome.(which in this case will be a big ol' fat "W"

Go OWLS...we're behind you 100% /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know...We are cool...BTW : If you get a chance go over to the Oakridge threads and gouge ole bladeruner for me.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm thinking I may put my doctors hat on and prescibe him some sedatives..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I thought you two kissed and made up?????

I think your services are required at the pep rally!! Don't forget your bloomers!!!

I am a FAN, win , lose, or draw. I ALWAYS support my team. Heck, I had season tickets when the braves were in last place every year. So with that said, IF they need my services at the pep rally, I'll be more than happy to oblige. And my bloomers would be more than you could handle. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> As a matter of fact I gave up the chance to go to the Bama/Tn game just so I wouldn't miss the Owls game! And no, I don't have anyone in the band, on the team, cheering, or dancing. I just love high school football and I love Ooltewah....maybe I should run for mayor, if we had one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All I can say is GO OWLSOwls by 3!

Owls win this one:Ooltewah 31Farragut 21Benny Monroe does not lose many games in October or November for that matter....

TribeFan I like you more and more each time you post. Good Luck Friday night.