Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a regional challenge, but it doesn't have near the hype or excitement that MTP had to it. For HC they may think it does i can clearly see HC gettin a wake up call on this game. As for LC maybe they can play the starters for an entire 4 qtrs. Then LC can start makin preparations for playoffs and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.. I hope this is going to be an competive game though. Goodluck and GO PANTHERS!!!! LC-35 HC-14

I love FB and I love FB talk. This kind of game is what it's all about. Two good teams fighting it out for the region crown. I respect both teams and I hope that everyone will continue to do the same this week. those of us who feel like this need to take a stand on good clean talk and keep the respect going.

This is a regional challenge, but it doesn't have near the hype or excitement that MTP had to it. For HC they may think it does i can clearly see HC gettin a wake up call on this game. As for LC maybe they can play the starters for an entire 4 qtrs. Then LC can start makin preparations for playoffs and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.. I hope this is going to be an competive game though. Goodluck and GO PANTHERS!!!! LC-35 HC-14

You are living in a dream world. But I didn't expect much after seeing your "creative" screen name. Have you even seen HC play? The only team that has been within 20 points of us was Marshall Co. and they have gone undefeated since our game. No way your prediction is even close to correct. Sowell didn't play at all last night and we still won 43-6.

You are living in a dream world. But I didn't expect much after seeing your "creative" screen name. Have you even seen HC play? The only team that has been within 20 points of us was Marshall Co. and they have gone undefeated since our game. No way your prediction is even close to correct. Sowell didn't play at all last night and we still won 43-6.

So...lol the question is have you seen us play? and the team you played has an 1-6 record.. and yes i have seen film onyour team and still see the same thing and i do think your team has more success this year but like i said your in for a wake up call because our team is just better in alot of positions, and we can and will shut sowell down if your team passes we will hit them or intercept it ..I just cannot see your team handling the panthers, if so i will have to eat crow...lol doubt it though!!! your screen name is so great wished i had it.....;..

Hickman County wins by 14. Too much speed for LC. This will be a big statement game.

that would not only be a statement but an entire book.... love the support for your team . too much speed for LC some one must of told your guys we are slow or either all of your team must be cranking out a 4.4 or 4.5 on the forty if so this will be an deserved loss for our poor little team...or NOT!!

that would not only be a statement but an entire book.... love the support for your team . too much speed for LC some one must of told your guys we are slow or either all of your team must be cranking out a 4.4 or 4.5 on the forty if so this will be an deserved loss for our poor little team...or NOT!!

i think you all should just stop talkin so much smack-we'll see what happens friday night. both teams are good or else they both wouldnt be undefeated. GO DAWGS !!!

You can rest assured it will be a competitive game. As for your prediction, good luck holding the Dawgs to under 30 points, much less holding them to 14. They can throw 3 different legitimate backs at you at any time with fresh legs. And no one really knows that they can't pass the ball. They just haven't had to pass since they've been rushing for 300 yards a game. And never underestimate the HC coaching advantage. Swenson knows LC and Coach Sharp extremely well, and the Dawgs will run through a wall for Coach Swenson. He'll definitely have them ready to play. Just hope the LC stadium can hold all of the Bulldog fans that will be making the journey over.