Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

Ever hear of a run-on sentence? Reading your posts is torturous! Glad to know you are from Hole-In-The-Wall. Interesting that you chose to quote one of my posts that was directed at someone else. Why not respond to the post I made directed at you? Embarrassed that you misquoted East Robertson's record? Can't back up your own statements about L.C. being better than us at every position?

In order to get respect you first have to give it. The first thing I read from you was your bold prediction of a 35-14 L.C. victory. That is not giving H.C. the respect they deserve. Use punctuation and capitalization, compile a complete sentence and give the Dawgs the respect they deserve. Then we can communicate through respectful conversation.

Gosh,,,, Now I am impressed. A teacher lives in Hickman co. Still yet i gave you respect by even replying to these hilarious thoughts of HC finally starting 7-0 in 20 plus yrs, and you seriously thinking state playoffs.. Just for the record Marshall is 3a but not better than MP. 2nd of all, none of your backs are bettter than Marco Dailey, 3rd neither LC nor has HC played very good quality teams after the first game. Some were rebuilding others had on going injuries. After fridaynight you will be ignoring this thread or apoligizing,or making excuses...The one thing i am not is embarressed by any one in centerville,tn maybe alil bit arrogant. Simply because i knew from the score (east robertson)they weren't any good. they difference is we pull our kids out in the 2nd qtr. You think because your 7-0 and your team has scored more pts they are better get real. Other than MP we have not allowed hardly one maybe two TD's all year. As for your team the respect was given off the top of not having a bad yr. As for class HC doesn't hold a candle to the Camden Lions or deserve the respect until they earn it. HOPE THE PUNCATIONS ARE APPROVED BY YOU IF NOT I STILL DON'T CARE.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should win strong, I seen Lewis play once this year , and the bulldogs 3 times, you guys are clearly a much better team, Lewis is a sound team, but they dont have the assortment of weapons or defense the bulldogs have, not even close. The only concern is ,I hope that the Refs call it like it is, Hope the refs come from somewhere far from Lewis county, like said before somewhere on here , Fairview always has the same refs call all thier games, ( TSSAA complaint filed) it cost the East Middle the Championship, I would not put it past Lewis County to cheat or at least try to .

I was going to post but after reading all this I realize this thread is hot enough. What the heck. Who usually wins this game? Talk about cheating, Hickman Co goes from 4A to 2A and keeps all the athletes at old high school instead of requiring them to go where they are zoned, huh. So long as it is legal I guess. LC still pulls this one out in a close one. LC will need to play their best game of the year.

You guys should win strong, I seen Lewis play once this year , and the bulldogs 3 times, you guys are clearly a much better team, Lewis is a sound team, but they dont have the assortment of weapons or defense the bulldogs have, not even close. The only concern is ,I hope that the Refs call it like it is, Hope the refs come from somewhere far from Lewis county, like said before somewhere on here , Fairview always has the same refs call all thier games, ( TSSAA complaint filed) it cost the East Middle the Championship, I would not put it past Lewis County to cheat or at least try to .

Dude you are a complete MORON why are you talking about a East Middle School football game. It is up to TSSAA where the refs go its not like all the refs get together and see who they are goin to mess over this week get real.

Gosh,,,, Now I am impressed. A teacher lives in Hickman co. Still yet i gave you respect by even replying to these hilarious thoughts of HC finally starting 7-0 in 20 plus yrs, and you seriously thinking state playoffs.. Just for the record Marshall is 3a but not better than MP. 2nd of all, none of your backs are bettter than Marco Dailey, 3rd neither LC nor has HC played very good quality teams after the first game. Some were rebuilding others had on going injuries. After fridaynight you will be ignoring this thread or apoligizing,or making excuses...The one thing i am not is embarressed by any one in centerville,tn maybe alil bit arrogant. Simply because i knew from the score (east robertson)they weren't any good. they difference is we pull our kids out in the 2nd qtr. You think because your 7-0 and your team has scored more pts they are better get real. Other than MP we have not allowed hardly one maybe two TD's all year. As for your team the respect was given off the top of not having a bad yr. As for class HC doesn't hold a candle to the Camden Lions or deserve the respect until they earn it. HOPE THE PUNCATIONS ARE APPROVED BY YOU IF NOT I STILL DON'T CARE.

Not a teacher, just someone who cares about what they post in a public forum. If you want to talk about the past 20 years, go somewhere else because this posting is about this week's game. Mt. Pleasant just lost to a mediocre school this past week. Moore County has almost given up as many points as they have scored this season. Lawrence Co. would crush Mt.P and Hightower would pick his teeth with Marco Dailey. Speaking of Marco Dailey...great player and he is a different kind of player than Sowell based on his QB play. However, as a runner I would put Sowell up to Dailey's level. Sowell averages more yards per carry and has scored more rushing TDs than Dailey and he has played one less game than Dailey. All of this while playing against better competition than Dailey. Your 3rd point doesn't make any sense since it doesn't favor one team over the other.

I am not going anywhere after Friday night. If we lose, I will admit you had the better team that night. Neither of our seasons are over regardless of this game's outcome. As for your giving up one or two TDs besides the Mt.P game, I think you need to look again.

Yep. The officials are assigned and it's not unusual for the middle school and JV refs to be the same crew. Those guys are getting experience in game situations so they can move up to the high school varsity level. They get paid the same whether East wins or loses. Talk about your weak excuses.

I think the Lewis/Hickman game will be a barnburner. I'd pay to see it if our guys weren't playing. I haven't made a prediction. I think it will come down to defense. I think Lewis County's defense is better than Hickman County's and HCHS has a more explosive offense than LCHS does. It's going to come down to turnovers and special team play.

Dude you are a complete MORON why are you talking about a East Middle School football game. It is up to TSSAA where the refs go its not like all the refs get together and see who they are goin to mess over this week get real.

Evidently you did not read the post fool, that is what is being looked into, every game that is played in Fairview they have a certain group of refs, is that to hard to figure out? A point was being made hoping that Lewis dont try to play the Fairview game too........ They will NOT beat the Bulldogs face to face, straight up football........no way. If you are too stupid to figure it out then there is no hope for you............

If East wasnt going to be playing Loretto for thier first win they would be at that game pulling for the Bulldogs....... Good luck Dawgs, you guys are by far a better team, way better in all aspects. Dont let them breath! Keep pounding them and dont stop!!!!!! BULLDOGS win BIG........ let them keep thinking they are all that......... it will only hurt them worse when the shock and awe happens.......

Not a teacher, just someone who cares about what they post in a public forum. If you want to talk about the past 20 years, go somewhere else because this posting is about this week's game. Mt. Pleasant just lost to a mediocre school this past week. Moore County has almost given up as many points as they have scored this season. Lawrence Co. would crush Mt.P and Hightower would pick his teeth with Marco Dailey. Speaking of Marco Dailey...great player and he is a different kind of player than Sowell based on his QB play. However, as a runner I would put Sowell up to Dailey's level. Sowell averages more yards per carry and has scored more rushing TDs than Dailey and he has played one less game than Dailey. All of this while playing against better competition than Dailey. Your 3rd point doesn't make any sense since it doesn't favor one team over the other.

I am not going anywhere after Friday night. If we lose, I will admit you had the better team that night. Neither of our seasons are over regardless of this game's outcome. As for your giving up one or two TDs besides the Mt.P game, I think you need to look again.

What he is refering to as far as touchdowns is by the third quarter we have our second string in .and by the fourth our freshman are playing. in three of our games the only score was against our freshmen team . i'm sure you will get to see our freshman team also see you friday night .