Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

Evidently you did not read the post fool, that is what is being looked into, every game that is played in Fairview they have a certain group of refs, is that to hard to figure out? A point was being made hoping that Lewis dont try to play the Fairview game too........ They will NOT beat the Bulldogs face to face, straight up football........no way. If you are too stupid to figure it out then there is no hope for you............

Amazing. this game has not even got started and centervile is already blaming ref's for the loss...So , i guess it would be safe to say they are mentally prepared for the defeat.....haha

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he is refering to as far as touchdowns is by the third quarter we have our second string in .and by the fourth our freshman are playing. in three of our games the only score was against our freshmen team . i'm sure you will get to see our freshman team also see you friday night .

Thanks, but the OP cleared that up 20 minutes ago. I am sure I will see your freshman team also. They will be on the sidelines crying with the rest of your girls.

Geez, this grammar problem is an epidemic in Hole-In-The-Wall!!!

I was going to post but after reading all this I realize this thread is hot enough. What the heck. Who usually wins this game? Talk about cheating, Hickman Co goes from 4A to 2A and keeps all the athletes at old high school instead of requiring them to go where they are zoned, huh. So long as it is legal I guess. LC still pulls this one out in a close one. LC will need to play their best game of the year.

all of you guys need to get over the fact that the school board didnt make us students go where we were zoned. i live all the way out in east, almost in fairview, and i didnt want to go to east-i wanted to stay in centerville and it just bugs me to constantly see you guys complaining that students,like me, were not made to go to east. get over it. we didnt want to go to east. you'll live, i promise-just get over it.

Amazing. this game has not even got started and centervile is already blaming ref's for the loss...So , i guess it would be safe to say they are mentally prepared for the defeat.....haha

This guy is from East Hickman, you idiot! Hence the name- eaglepride! Next time try pulling your head out of your butt before posting a message. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And what about your statement that L.C. is better than H.C. at all positions? You still haven't backed that up.

This guy is from East Hickman, you idiot! Hence the name- eaglepride! Next time try pulling your head out of your butt before posting a message. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And what about your statement that L.C. is better than H.C. at all positions? You still haven't backed that up.

wow, head out of my butt, classy ............... our line is bigger and faster... our linebackers are faster and tougher at hitting and tackling, and our secondary has intercepted over 10-15 balls already on what few passes we have seen . also after we shut the offense down you will then see our once again Big Line block, then our four diminisional backs explode out of the back field our the super fast QB pass or run for a TD if he decides not to option to one of his three or four running backs that are going to run over , run through, or around that less than medicore defense that your so darn proud of... also don't rule out our awesome special teams... like i said dummie your in for a rude awakeing

You guys should win strong, I seen Lewis play once this year , and the bulldogs 3 times, you guys are clearly a much better team, Lewis is a sound team, but they dont have the assortment of weapons or defense the bulldogs have, not even close. The only concern is ,I hope that the Refs call it like it is, Hope the refs come from somewhere far from Lewis county, like said before somewhere on here , Fairview always has the same refs call all thier games, ( TSSAA complaint filed) it cost the East Middle the Championship, I would not put it past Lewis County to cheat or at least try to .

Point taken on that ......... Lewis county are just as dirty as Fairview .........book that. I would not put anything past them. I dont think even the refs will be able to help Lewis county on this one ................. DOGS ROLL BIG !

wow, head out of my butt, classy ............... our line is bigger and faster... our linebackers are faster and tougher at hitting and tackling, and our secondary has intercepted over 10-15 balls already on what few passes we have seen . also after we shut the offense down you will then see our once again Big Line block, then our four diminisional backs explode out of the back field our the super fast QB pass or run for a TD if he decides not to option to one of his three or four running backs that are going to run over , run through, or around that less than medicore defense that your so darn proud of... also don't rule out our awesome special teams... like i said dummie your in for a rude awakeing

If the shoe fits...sorry my line was not as classy as your "dummie" remark!

Look, it all comes down to this- you all do not have the team speed that we do. I am not sure about your squad but I know our squad has a lot of heart. Guess we will find out who has more on Friday. I think this game comes down to your defense against our offense. I would speculate that your defense will not have the speed to keep up with us and that will be the difference.

P.S.- Be careful when trying to spell big words like 'mediocre', 'awakening' and 'dimensional'. Only so much can be expected of that Lewis County education!

If the shoe fits...sorry my line was not as classy as your "dummie" remark!

Look, it all comes down to this- you all do not have the team speed that we do. I am not sure about your squad but I know our squad has a lot of heart. Guess we will find out who has more on Friday. I think this game comes down to your defense against our offense. I would speculate that your defense will not have the speed to keep up with us and that will be the difference.

P.S.- Be careful when trying to spell big words like 'mediocre', 'awakening' and 'dimensional'. Only so much can be expected of that Lewis County education!

I will give them ( Lewis) the status of having a sound football team, but they will not be able to handle the Dog attack.......no way, folks on here saying that Lewis will win have not seen you guys play, that is a fact. As far as class, get ready to see some low class trailer park trash in the home stands of Lewis County .

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Year one of the new region. There's gonna be some pretty good rivalries it looks like. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Have either one of you seen the other one play? If not, it's all just speculation idinit?

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Year one of the new region. There's gonna be some pretty good rivalries it looks like. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Have either one of you seen the other one play? If not, it's all just speculation idinit?

I personally have seen two films on HC they have a good offense but they will never stop our offense,with their defense.. our defense is going to have to bring some A-game performance. and coach sharp is all about preperation.. i am sure that sweeny is too. nice comment. ksvols