Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add...coach Swenson says "Scott (Sowell) is fine". He went on to say he could have played last week if necessary.

Hey Lewis county.............. when your wondering what hit you friday night ........Scott just turned 16 ( I think last week) he will in your nightmare next year too, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Hey Lewis county.............. when your wondering what hit you friday night ........Scott just turned 16 ( I think last week) he will in your nightmare next year too, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Is this young man just a jr. or soph?

You guys should win strong, I seen Lewis play once this year , and the bulldogs 3 times, you guys are clearly a much better team, Lewis is a sound team, but they dont have the assortment of weapons or defense the bulldogs have, not even close. The only concern is ,I hope that the Refs call it like it is, Hope the refs come from somewhere far from Lewis county, like said before somewhere on here , Fairview always has the same refs call all thier games, ( TSSAA complaint filed) it cost the East Middle the Championship, I would not put it past Lewis County to cheat or at least try to .

You my friend are an absolute idiot.HC will never(has never by there record against LC for the past 19 years)hold a candle to LC,especially not their defense.LCs defense will make HC lay down friday night, i can promise you that. Theyve done it for 19 years, why stop now.

If the shoe fits...sorry my line was not as classy as your "dummie" remark!

Look, it all comes down to this- you all do not have the team speed that we do. I am not sure about your squad but I know our squad has a lot of heart. Guess we will find out who has more on Friday. I think this game comes down to your defense against our offense. I would speculate that your defense will not have the speed to keep up with us and that will be the difference.

P.S.- Be careful when trying to spell big words like 'mediocre', 'awakening' and 'dimensional'. Only so much can be expected of that Lewis County education!

Do you guys realize you get made fun of over here just as much for being inbread and idiots, and having terrible grammer???The only difference is,when we make fun of you , everything we say is true!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Other RB is a senior as well as the QB. We have a JR that has played some QB this season. Some drop off in accuracy but he has a good arm and he is more of a running threat.

A couple years ago......I believe in 05, your middle school had a back that I seen a film on that was pretty impressive as an 8th grader. I can remember his number, but was curious if you have (I guess he would be a sophmore now) him on the team! Hard runner and showed some grit.