Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

I personally have seen two films on HC they have a good offense but they will never stop our offense,with their defense.. our defense is going to have to bring some A-game performance. and coach sharp is all about preperation.. i am sure that sweeny is too. nice comment. ksvols

I've seen film on ya'll. Your a good team. I'm not on here to talk trash about this game. This will be the best 2-A game all year. Anyone who think this is going to be a one sided game is full of bs. This has been a rivarly game for years and it's a even better one since we are both in the same region. I saw ya'll play Harpeth. Your offense made some huge plays, but they didn't come off of the talent from your backfield. It came from bad tackling. I'm not saying Lewis Co's backs are weak because they are good. Each team will bring their A game. And for all of the idiots from harpeth and fairview your still mad cause both of ya''lls teams stink. And everyone better believe that swenson will be prepared on offense and Coach Patterson will have his D ready to go to work. And for everyone else that has posted about Swenson's wing T not being effective then your wrong. Lewis Co runs a wing T too. Swenson has more offense than what everyone thinks. So to Lewis Co, better get ready, because the bulldogs are coming to town Friday night

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way I see it too. Hickman's defense against Lewis' offense is the key to the game.

And for all of the idiots from harpeth and fairview your still mad cause both of ya''lls teams stink.

Whatever high school dude. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Harpeth isn't mad. Most realistic Harpeth fans knew we'd probably be on the short end of the stick against Lewis and Hickman this year. The Indians are about where I thought they'd be and Hickman and Lewis are about where I thought you guys would be. I have to say the only surprise to me in this region has been Fairview's overall record. They still may wind up as the 3rd seed, but I thought their record would be better than it is at this point in the season.

This is the game of the year in this region. Goodpasture/CPA, Westview/Milan, Camden/Huntingdon would all be worth the price of admission as would some of those games in region 2. There's a bigger picture out their #49 besides the hills and hollows of region 6. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The week has finally arrived. When I picked Hickman Co. to beat Lewis Co. and win the region back in the spring everyone thought I was nuts. I am sticking to my guns in this one!!!!

Hickman Co.: 21

Lewis Co.: 14

Running the football and playing defense will be a theme in this one /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You would not want to do that......trust me. Unfortunatly I will be at the East game,

Yeah. What's up with that? Aren't the down marker guys supposed to be watching the game? Who's gonna be keeping up with the downs if he's wrasslin with an East fan?

You guys kill me.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They could be from Cheatham County couldn't they Big Country? I tell you what, I'll bring a dead goat and we'll cook it in Lewis County's parking lot after the game..............ahyite?

Well if the Panthers didn't think this game as a BIG rivalry before, they definately do now. There was a lot of talk about the Sowell kid in the spring and I vouch for his skill personally, I have seen him play and I have seen the team dismantle #3 Westview in the spring. How about this for a prediction, the team that can control the other team's backfield will win the game, and also this show might be a future match-up in the playoffs.

Greve v. Sowell

Tenison v. Grimes

Crowell v. King

Those matchups along with the line play will be the absolute matchups for the game.

I did hear that Sowell was injured and I really hope he is healthy. I would like to see our best against theirs.

The advantage will be seen on the defensive line of Lewis County.

The strengths will be against each other, Panthers Defense and Bulldogs Offense.

I love the Panthers and will give my prediction later on this week, but I hope both teams come out healthy and ready to take over in the PLayoffs.

Oh yea, anyone see the big poster? How is that for some inspiration.

Actually it isn't, Swenson has never been successful with the Wing-T in the playoffs, he help win a state championship and made Huntindon a dominate force in 2A when they went to the I formation. The Wing T led to early playoff exits for the mustangs. He has to know he has to change somethings come playoff time, because if Hickman draws a CPA, Camden, Goodpasture in the playoffs they will make you wish you had multiple defenses. Please don't compare Hickman Co. to Goodpasture, Lipscomb, surprise you didn't mention Riverdale as well.

Like I said we are all waiting for the awesome passing game to show up cause I mean cmon if you guys can run the ball so well, if you guys can pass I mean go ahead and call up GQ and set up a game with Maryville.

You have lost your mind GB...Swenson ran the Wing-T against Lipscomb when they won it all. They may have had a couple plays from the I but 95% of that playbook was the Wing...guarantee it.

Evidently you did not read the post fool, that is what is being looked into, every game that is played in Fairview they have a certain group of refs, is that to hard to figure out? A point was being made hoping that Lewis dont try to play the Fairview game too........ They will NOT beat the Bulldogs face to face, straight up football........no way. If you are too stupid to figure it out then there is no hope for you............

Yes I see what you are talking about you said the TSSAA was looking into the problem but HELLO the TSSAA are the ones who tell the refs where to go. Please dont play the refs cost us the game crap they could care less who wins the game. Hope your not to stupid to figure that out.

alright lets think about this for a minute hickman county hasnt really played anybody this year when they played marshall county marshall was not ready there were not in shape and they were horrible so pretty much hickman county has played all easy teams this year and they are goin to find out what a real team is all about friday night im not saying that this will be a blow out im just saying lewis county will win this one..

NO speed , Defense cannot handle your Offense, Your really really in for a surprise. hope the grammar is approved by mister rogers spelling academy. may know grammar but sure don't have a clue bout football...lol

look you can talk all the trash you want but all the proof will come out at friday nights game. once again i say both teams are good or else they both wouldnt be 7-0. we beat yall my sophomore year back in 05 i think we sure can do it again.

Well if the Panthers didn't think this game as a BIG rivalry before, they definately do now. There was a lot of talk about the Sowell kid in the spring and I vouch for his skill personally, I have seen him play and I have seen the team dismantle #3 Westview in the spring. How about this for a prediction, the team that can control the other team's backfield will win the game, and also this show might be a future match-up in the playoffs.

Greve v. Sowell

Tenison v. Grimes

Crowell v. King

Those matchups along with the line play will be the absolute matchups for the game.

I did hear that Sowell was injured and I really hope he is healthy. I would like to see our best against theirs.

The advantage will be seen on the defensive line of Lewis County.

The strengths will be against each other, Panthers Defense and Bulldogs Offense.

I love the Panthers and will give my prediction later on this week, but I hope both teams come out healthy and ready to take over in the PLayoffs.

Oh yea, anyone see the big poster? How is that for some inspiration.

Finally, a Panther fan that has something to offer. Great post! Good luck on Friday.

alright lets think about this for a minute hickman county hasnt really played anybody this year when they played marshall county marshall was not ready there were not in shape and they were horrible so pretty much hickman county has played all easy teams this year and they are goin to find out what a real team is all about friday night im not saying that this will be a blow out im just saying lewis county will win this one..

This argument is growing extremely tired. Just who has L.C. played that is so great? If you say Mt. Pleasant I believe I will vomit! We have been playing the same teams!