Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you BigDawgStatus. i was getting pretty worried about him. but im glad to know hes doing good.excuse me but we beat yall my sophomore year back in 05 so you might want to rethink that 19 years.

lol Ok so thats one game in the last 5 meetings or more. And it was against the worst Lewis County team in the last 10 years. (the one who went and played rcomb's team and beat them in the region championship game) This is a much different football team then that one. This team has a defense....

lol Ok so thats one game in the last 5 meetings or more. And it was against the worst Lewis County team in the last 10 years. (the one who went and played rcomb's team and beat them in the region championship game) This is a much different football team then that one. This team has a defense....

Like I told one of your cohorts, this posting is about this week's game. If you want to talk about the past 19 years, go somewhere else!

That is the same team they are playing Friday, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> what an idiot..... many players of that horrible team you are talking about are juniors and seniors now ???????? Get ready............. ROLL hard BULLDOGS ! ! ! . You folks are in for a big suprise........The Dawgs are going to chew that tounge out of your mouth so you can chirp no more.

lol I will believe that when I see it. Yeah these seniors were part of that team..did they play? no...Lewis probably would have won that game too if they had. But anyway...thats the past. It doesn't matter right? What matters is friday night two good football teams go head to head. I actually hope Hickman plays Lewis tough, and I am sure the players do too. I bet our starters get tired of coming out in the 2nd quarter. Maybe this game they will come out in the 3rd.

Lewis: 35

Hickman: 14

listen up, i wasnt born in hwald but ive been livin there since the beginning of the summer, and one thing i kno them boys can play football. hick co. yall better get ready cuz the panthers are goin to be redy. to bad hwald doesnt play my homtown, now that will be a gam worth watchin. i perdict Lewis co. 35 Hick co. 21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Panthers

I am not the smartest fellow in the room but if these two teams combine for 56 points, I'll chew my cud.

I still think it's gonna be a defensive struggle. By the way, if anyone starts a thread about this great matchup that embarks upon an intelligent vein, send me an e-mail or private message. Sifting through the insanity of bragadocious material is too time confining, from both sides.

Matter of fact, Coach T should have a forum where sophmoric oratory is outlawed.

I am not the smartest fellow in the room but if these two teams combine for 56 points, I'll chew my cud.

I still think it's gonna be a defensive struggle. By the way, if anyone starts a thread about this great matchup that embarks upon an intelligent vein, send me an e-mail or private message. Sifting through the insanity of bragadocious material is too time confining, from both sides.

Matter of fact, Coach T should have a forum where sophmoric oratory is outlawed.

I agree with him.

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I don't know about outlawed, but we could have a panel that decided whether a post got to stay or not based on whether or not it offers anything intellectually stimulating to the thread. That would cut about 10 pages from this thread. Coacht would probably appreciate the increased server space.