Wilson Central @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the last time these two met with so much on the line. It was a great game and a great atmosphere. I expect Tomahawk will be very full next Friday night. This kind of game is what HS football is all about.

I've done some research and WC is for real. It will be two very good football teams meeting. The distraction of homecoming could be a factor and the team absolutely cannot be looking ahead to Smyrna. I think Riverdale wins a close one....21-14.

The winner of this game takes the region lead and the loser pretty much has to fight for the two-seed. Huge football game.

Go Warriors!!!

I remember the last time these two met with so much on the line. It was a great game and a great atmosphere. I expect Tomahawk will be very full next Friday night. This kind of game is what HS football is all about.

I've done some research and WC is for real. It will be two very good football teams meeting. The distraction of homecoming could be a factor and the team absolutely cannot be looking ahead to Smyrna. I think Riverdale wins a close one....21-14.

The winner of this game takes the region lead and the loser pretty much has to fight for the two-seed. Huge football game.

Go Warriors!!! time to get some kitties /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> i think it will be a little closer ,3 point difference, go warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1st Riverdale has the Field advantage & everyone knows that is a BIG deal at Riverdale

2nd Riverdale Does always play up when they are playing against a team with talent & Riverdale is ready

3rd Riverdales coaching is Great & will have their team focused as always

4th Riverdale has great following (alumni & family)

But will say Wilson Central has one great advantage & that would be their student section!! they have an amazing one & i saw at the WC / Lebanon game.. If Riverdale does not get a Student section together that is Loud & Proud then that could be a factor as they have not really had one to show up & be heard at any home game yet. But is has been a non issue since so many other supporters have been there.

But when it comes down to it ... both teams are great teams & this will be a great game..

Would love for Riverdale to prove to everyone just how good they really are!! Good luck Warriors!! You have the coaching you have the players now focus on the field & follow it through... Best of Luck!!

1st Riverdale has the Field advantage & everyone knows that is a BIG deal at Riverdale

2nd Riverdale Does always play up when they are playing against a team with talent & Riverdale is ready

3rd Riverdales coaching is Great & will have their team focused as always

4th Riverdale has great following (alumni & family)

But will say Wilson Central has one great advantage & that would be their student section!! they have an amazing one & i saw at the WC / Lebanon game.. If Riverdale does not get a Student section together that is Loud & Proud then that could be a factor as they have not really had one to show up & be heard at any home game yet. But is has been a non issue since so many other supporters have been there.

But when it comes down to it ... both teams are great teams & this will be a great game..

Would love for Riverdale to prove to everyone just how good they really are!! Good luck Warriors!! You have the coaching you have the players now focus on the field & follow it through... Best of Luck!!

#4 is dead on you will see the debut of a generous donation local relator and alumni John Jones made this friday! dont miss it.

bad thing is is that our student section will take a hit (as well as all the other mboro schools student sections) because the Young Life organization is going to their camp at in Jasper, Georgia this weekend and they always bring a few hundred students.

back to the game, i hope the defense steps up big after not playing to well against lebanon. offense just needs to avoid 3 and outs and not cough up the ball, run the clock. it should help we are playing a wingt team but that should help them also. i'll post more thoughts throughout the week /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im goin with my cats on this one. i got that gut feeling they pull it out in a close one. and wilson centrals student section wil be there and be loud even with young life this weekend. i cant wait this is going to be a good game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The Mighty Kitties in a close one, it is a MJ kind of year!

i do agree it is a mj kind of year

OK it is the time of year that R'dale has to be thinking of winning EVERY game for the following reasons.

1. GOTTA win the Region. NOT being the Region champs is not an option!

2. Home field during the playoffs. More games at home the more money that is in the coffers for RINGS!

3. To shut up alot of folks who keep saying it can't be done with a wingT offense.

4. You can't be state champions if you are not there!

5. You have worked too hard over your football careers not to have a ring!

You CAN do it! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverdale by 6

I have seen both teams play. They both play the same type of offense, but WC's is much more innovative. WC's attacks all areas of the field. WC also has super special teams. If Riverdale's defense was pushed around by Lebanon like I heard, well let's just say it will be a long night for the warriors come this Friday night.

I have seen both teams play. They both play the same type of offense, but WC's is much more innovative. WC's attacks all areas of the field. WC also has super special teams. If Riverdale's defense was pushed around by Lebanon like I heard, well let's just say it will be a long night for the warriors come this Friday night.

That prediction ranks right up there with every other one you have made this season that R'dale would lose. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hasn't happened yet!