Wilson Central @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

Im going with WC for this game. They have guts and the playmakers to beat Riverdale, however i think it will be a close game. Wilson Central does have a Killer student section who will be attending the game...I dont think that will affect the players all that much, but the coaches and players from WC love them. This will be one of the BEST games this year, i expect a big crowd for both teams. I think this game should be on T.V. Also.

GO WC ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I understand the wing-t very well, however, the type of wing-t that Riverdale runs is almost elementary. There is no imagination, nor is there any plan involved. It is like ....well...Jr. Pro.

alright brosef, explain to me then why it has had so much success? you claim riverdale has no athletes either so how are these yards adding up? explain to me why shadumbens and your beloved smyrna offense only puts up 4 more ppg than a "jr. pro offense?"

i dont think i went far enough...explain to me why this jr. pro offense put up 508 yards on your doggies last year (compared to their measly 117, we had 2 different individual players gain that by themselves)? since you will bring up the playoff loss, explain why a jr. pro offense outgained your doggies in yardage then also?

if you explain to me why, then i will wear a smyrna shirt to the game on the 26th

alright brosef, explain to me then why it has had so much success? you claim riverdale has no athletes either so how are these yards adding up? explain to me why shadumbens and your beloved smyrna offense only puts up 4 more ppg than a "jr. pro offense?"

i dont think i went far enough...explain to me why this jr. pro offense put up 508 yards on your doggies last year (compared to their measly 117, we had 2 different individual players gain that by themselves)? since you will bring up the playoff loss, explain why a jr. pro offense outgained your doggies in yardage then also?

if you explain to me why, then i will wear a smyrna shirt to the game on the 26th

with yards like that everyone might wanna run their jr. pro offense haha

battle of the wing t's its gona be an awsome game.

Riverdale is playing GREAT as a TEAM!! and the only reason Bdogg is on here time after time is to try & get into the players minds...guys don't let him succeed!! His team is not a TEAM they are a few players trying to make plays to win a game... you guys are a team & it is driving him CRAZY Why else would he spend so much time on here or any of the Riverdale boards instead of going to the Smyrna boards and talking about his "great & powerful" team?? because they do not have one to talk about!! You & your coaches are doing a fantastic job with each game.. So you loose a few battles during the game..but your coaches learn from them as you do & yall prepare for the next game with more intensity & more drive & the leadership is really there.. Do NOT let him get too you as that is his mission!! You guys have played to well to let some has been wannabe wish I was there.. ruin it for you.. STAY FOCUSED & be thankful you have the coaching staff you have!! They are truly top notch!!

Although the official school address says "Lebanon", the WC kids are really MJ kids. I've got to pull for MJ kids. WC by 3. Barn burner. AND they have to earn it. Any and all wins are earned against Riverdale - much respect to the Riverdale machine. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

those 30 kids sure have came through thus far, but riverdale is known for their depth so that might be where WC gets hurt is their lack of depth. it will be a great game.

offense seems to be getting stronger, more multi-dimensional. they are getting stronger and our coaches know how to utilize our personal the right way if we get in a bind. defense has played well all year but need to play better than they did friday

yea, your right. it might end up catching up to us sooner or later...just hope its not this week!!

yea, your right. it might end up catching up to us sooner or later...just hope its not this week!!

I have had an opportunity to see both of these teams play, Wilson Central when they traveled to Manchester to play Coffee County and Riverdale at Lebanon last week. Wilson Central is a good football team but I'm not sure they are quite good enough to beat Riverdale. Wilson Central couldn't run the ball down the middle against Coffee County and certainly shouldn't be able to against Riverdale, WC made its hay getting outside agaisnt Coffee County but Riverdale certainly has the speed to contain that. Also, WC struggled stopping the run up the middle when I watched them and Riverdale does that with enough of a passing game to keep WC from stacking the line. Home field advantage plus a hungry team (not saying that WC isn't hungry, in fact they probably feel a bit disrespected) should be a good night for the Warriors. Wilson Central will have to play perfect to win. One mistake, especially early, can kill you on the road. I'll take the Warriors 21-10.

I saw WC against Franklin County in week 0, i think it was. Although WC won the game by 21, spread out over two nights due to lightning, they were not terribly impressive when compared to Riverdale's usual standards.

I assume it was just first game bugs and kinks, because you don't get to be 7-0 without being pretty danged good.