Wilson Central @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm 6'2" 300 Cat and they have several guys taller than me. And trust me I've seen them way more than you. Yes many WC players go both ways. The best players always do on the best teams. And yes they only have about 40 varsity guys. Last time I checked only 11 play at a time. Keep selling the Cats short, just like ya'll have all year. No one outside of the WC family has believed in them all year. Riverdale is a great team with great tradition. But that doesn't mean the Cats will just roll over for them. Good luck to both teams Friday night. This will be a great game.

I have seen them both, and I would say that Riverdale has the speed advantage, but wc is more physical, and better coached than the dale. I think Wilson Central pulls this one out. 24-21

Who has the advantage in the trenches? This is usually what decides ball games.

I have seen them both, and I would say that Riverdale has the speed advantage, but wc is more physical, and better coached than the dale. I think Wilson Central pulls this one out. 24-21

I will disagree w/ you ... Riverdale is more physical...my gosh w/ the size & strength of the Riverdale guys add that w/ speed that they do have how can you give WC the heads up on the the physical side.. And The coaching.. Well that as well goes to Coach A.. why else would WC coaches have come in the summer to learn from him he if he was not the Best at this type of offense.?? Riverdale has a great GROUP of coaches & they will have the entire team prepared!!

Go WARRIORS!!

Well I'm 6'2" 300 Cat and they have several guys taller than me. And trust me I've seen them way more than you. Yes many WC players go both ways. The best players always do on the best teams. And yes they only have about 40 varsity guys. Last time I checked only 11 play at a time. Keep selling the Cats short, just like ya'll have all year. No one outside of the WC family has believed in them all year. Riverdale is a great team with great tradition. But that doesn't mean the Cats will just roll over for them. Good luck to both teams Friday night. This will be a great game.

where were they the lebanon game?

apparently you can't read I said i tipped my hat to wc winning despite not a lot of size and players playing both ways

I wasn't doubting them at all

but riverdale will be the most physical team they have played by far times 2. they are deep and they are fast and if they lined up in a power eye and ran behind that huge line wc would not have a chance.

riverdale 21

wc 0

Wilson Central 17- Riverdale 14

Central wins on a last second field goal!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have seen both teams play. They both play the same type of offense, but WC's is much more innovative. WC's attacks all areas of the field. WC also has super special teams. If Riverdale's defense was pushed around by Lebanon like I heard, well let's just say it will be a long night for the warriors come this Friday night.

Dont know where your getting the pushed around thing by Lebanon. They couldnt run at all and if it wasnt for the busted plays they would have scored what they did. Riverdale was comming off a bi week and t showed but I know they will be ready this friday.

Lets look at this from a true football stand point. Teams play to or above there levels and thats what Riverdale has done all year. I dont look for anything to change friday. I see this game being very much like the Lebanon game . WC has faced no one with the size and strength of both offensive and defensive lines like Riverdale. WC has a limited rooster and lot of players playing both ways. The pounding will start to show in the second half as they begin to wear down. The big play will once agian play a big roll in the game with Riverdale winning this one 28-17.

And The coaching.. Well that as well goes to Coach A.. why else would WC coaches have come in the summer to learn from him he if he was not the Best at this type of offense.?? Riverdale has a great GROUP of coaches & they will have the entire team prepared!!

Go WARRIORS!!

Say what!.................Riverdale does have a very good group of coaches. I can assure you even though they run somewhat similar offenses; there were no visits by WC coaches or vice-versa. Do some of you just make this stuff up.............now the MJ coaches did visit with Riverdale at some point. Maybe you were confused with the letters of the alphabet.

Actually, before this season begin................WC was "chuckle-bait" as to whether they would even win a game.

Best at this type of offense..............would be Herschel Moore (he is the expert). WC's present offensive guy Wes Elrod worked with Coach Moore at CU (and brought the offense to WC the first time for the previous coach). I am sured that Coach Adeylott and his offensive cohort Terry Hemontoler (another very good coach) have talked to that old geezer from time to time..........fact is they are all very good friends and share stuff all the time.............and will try their darndest to beat each to death (LOL).

Hope this gets the facts straight..............I know that many of you are certain that this type offense is very stupid to run because all are convinced that if you do not do what the colleges and pros do then you are brain challenged.............I wil not even try to debate this with any of you. Waste of time...........I guess they will just keep on running the "Metro" Jr-Pro stuff...............do one thing............ ask the Region 4-5A DC's how they like getting ready for this stuff in 4 days (LOL).

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

where were they the lebanon game?

apparently you can't read I said i tipped my hat to wc winning despite not a lot of size and players playing both ways

I wasn't doubting them at all

but riverdale will be the most physical team they have played by far times 2. they are deep and they are fast and if they lined up in a power eye and ran behind that huge line wc would not have a chance.

riverdale 21

wc 0

They were right there. And apparently you can't see much less read. I said ya'll keep doubting them. No 82cat mentioned. But since you do, keep on doubting them. I would worry about my Dogs playing a tuff Lav bunch if I were you.