Wilson Central @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

What I would LOVE to know is who bdogg thinks R'dale should have hired as the new HC at R'dale after Rankin bailed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I admit I am not a fan of the wingt offense, but Coach A and the TEAM are bringing me around to liking it better.

I was gonna put bdogg on my ignore list but I have to admit to being curious as to what stupidity he is gonna spout next. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When I put bdogg on ignore I noticed another poser there that could well be bdogg. Just1np spent all of last year on Riverdale threads doing pretty much what bdogg does. Haven't seen just1np around this year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would LOVE to know is who bdogg thinks R'dale should have hired as the new HC at R'dale after Rankin bailed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I admit I am not a fan of the wingt offense, but Coach A and the TEAM are bringing me around to liking it better. I was gonna put bdogg on my ignore list but I have to admit to being curious as to what stupidity he is gonna spout next. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coming from a well informed person as yourself, I will consider this a compliment. Not on your life Goober!

OK so tell me who should RIVERDALE had hired? Coach Crawford turned it down what other coach was qualified to take it over? i do not like the offense but heis a good coach the boys are prepared each weak and that is his job

Wasn't there anyone on Rankin's staff qualified? After all they had one 4 state championships.

Go CATS, the Fat Man has WC 7-0, bringing Rip Van Winkle and Ichabod on board to run the offense was a stroke of genius. They made the Cat's " O " very potent to go along with an outstanding defense combined with the best kicking game in the region will bring the big win.

Go CATS, the Fat Man has WC 7-0, bringing Rip Van Winkle and Ichabod on board to run the offense was a stroke of genius. They made the Cat's " O " very potent to go along with an outstanding defense combined with the best kicking game in the region will bring the big win.

Hold the presses!!

AL!!..................are you praising the FAT MAN and ole RIP (isn't old Rip a former Metro-banjo picker?). This could be a first. Praise of a Sumner Co. reject and a Metro Methuslah (sp) all in one post. Al, you are slipping..............this a joke....right! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ole

Hold the presses!!

AL!!..................are you praising the FAT MAN and ole RIP (isn't old Rip a former Metro-banjo picker?). This could be a first. Praise of a Sumner Co. reject and a Metro Methuslah (sp) all in one post. Al, you are slipping..............this a joke! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ole

Aric and Elrod are outstanding men. And Rip(Elrod) has forgot more football than you have ever known.

Coming from a well informed person as yourself, I will consider this a compliment. Not on your life Goober!Wasn't there anyone on Rankin's staff qualified? After all they had one 4 state championships.

maybe but unfortunatly since they were loyal to riverdale it is hard to know if they could while i would have liked if someon could have you cant blame nolan for bringing someon in with coach As track record after crawford turned it down

Aric and Elrod are outstanding men. And Rip(Elrod) has forgot more football than you have ever known.

Whoa football man......I am on your side. I am amazed that AL would say something nice (in spite of references to body size and making fun of an old guy) about the two coaches. The old guy does know his stuff. He wasn't bad the last time he was over there.............Good move Coach Aric..............every good staff today has to have quality assistants. Getting them back from CU was an excellent move. Curious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" why did they both leave Cumberland. They stayed one year and then were gone.......anyone know why? It was certainly good for WC.

Whoa football man......I am on your side. I am amazed that AL would say something nice (in spite of references to body size and making fun of an old guy) about the two coaches. The old guy does know his stuff. He wasn't bad the last time he was over there.............Good move Coach Aric..............every good staff today has to have quality assistants. Getting them back from CU was an excellent move. Curious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" why did they both leave Cumberland. They stayed one year and then were gone.......anyone know why? It was certainly good for WC.

I apologize sir. I don't know why they left but WC is sure glad to have them back!!

And you are? Didn't your mommy tell you that good lil warriors need to be nice? I wish you and Metro-Ron and his merry men much luck against WC, because a can will be opened come October 26th.

WOW!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" the real question is who are you I'd love to know. Why not make yourself known so we can all talk after the game, I'm sure you won't but weird stuff hapens all the time kind of like 9-7. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just a Note.... I feel kind of dumb even talking to joke like you but it gets ridiculous at some point