Cascade @ Nashville Christian

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Cascade11 you started one also I did. Now people will have two places to go and give their views on this matter of Cascade and Nashvill Christian. Cascade wins this one by 24.

Read thenone I started.........

I start Cascade's threads every week......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see cascade signed a free agent while I was gone...cascade by at least 36. If JB beat em 35-0, cascade has to beat em by at least 36.

lol a free agent lol. Thats the way it has been. The week after Jo Byrnes destroys a team Cascade has destroyed them by more. as long as Cascade stays focused and wins we really dont care how much they win by

No real nice way to say this, but the 1st quarter yards were just as easy as the fourth quarter yards. Cascade scored on their first 7 possesions rather easily. Number 3 didn't score until the third quarter, I believe. I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you he doesn't make us better, but he brings more to THIS TEAM on the defensive side of the ball. We have plenty of offensive weapons as I'm sure 7 teams will tell you. We had a starting linebacker break his collar bone and Nick slid into that position. That is where he will help Cascade more than anything.

No real nice way to say this, but the 1st quarter yards were just as easy as the fourth quarter yards. Cascade scored on their first 7 possesions rather easily. Number 3 didn't score until the third quarter, I believe. I'm not going to sit here and try to convince you he doesn't make us better, but he brings more to THIS TEAM on the defensive side of the ball. We have plenty of offensive weapons as I'm sure 7 teams will tell you. We had a starting linebacker break his collar bone and Nick slid into that position. That is where he will help Cascade more than anything.

oh he will help on the offensive side of the ball as well. He is just anoher weapon in Kenny parkers stable of horses(pun intended) you cant just key in on Henderson or Phillips, or Bain, or Happy or Morton... should I keep naming people...

oh he will help on the offensive side of the ball as well. He is just anoher weapon in Kenny parkers stable of horses(pun intended) you cant just key in on Henderson or Phillips, or Bain, or Happy or Morton... should I keep naming people...

I didn't say he wouldn't help us on offense. I said he would contribute the most on defense. Gaithright breaking his collarbone at this point of the season was a big shot to the team so having a player capable of stepping in and us not missing a beat was huge for the defense.

I Hope Cascade Wins. I'd hate to Think I'd Drive halfway Accross the State to See Em lose to JoByrns With A Loss to NCS. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Believe me Butchie, you wouldn't hate it near as bad as we would. You go ahead and make your plans for the trip to Wartrace... but you might want to consider standing on the Cascade side just in case the Devils get stampeeded.