South Greene Vs Happy Valley

Warrior25

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene hung with GP this week in a 14-6 loose. Happy Valley beat a lesser North Greene.

Ill go with Happy Valley since i play there.

What do you guys think?

NG Greene is a young team and HV Let them score 20 and you think that SG can only score 14!! The defense & special teams from SG will have 21 points. HV does have a some running backs but I don't think they will carry the load.

SG 34

HV 14

NG Greene is a young team and HV Let them score 20 and you think that SG can only score 14!! The defense & special teams from SG will have 21 points. HV does have a some running backs but I don't think they will carry the load.

SG 34

HV 14

If I were you I wouldent underestimate them,i mean you have to admit 481 rushing yards is pretty impressive even if it was against North Greene.

A sopomore had most of those yards, and a Freshman is the starting TB.

The only TD's came off of pass plays. Last time i checked South Greene dosent have that great of a passing team going on. They have a nice QB thou.

not alot of teams have ran on us, other then GP and that power-eye is hard to stop, espically with Bo dyer back there.

A sopomore had most of those yards, and a Freshman is the starting TB.

The only TD's came off of pass plays. Last time i checked South Greene dosent have that great of a passing team going on. They have a nice QB thou.

not alot of teams have ran on us, other then GP and that power-eye is hard to stop, espically with Bo dyer back there.

he must be pretty good to be the starting tailback as a freshmen. whats his name?