Hudson you want to coach MCHS

maconballmom11

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure which Hudson you are referring to, but if it is our assistant Doug Hudson I would hate to lose him

Talking about Hudson that coached MCHS JR HIGH, the sames boys that are playing now and politics as usual got rid of him. Come on when you got the same kids that have played together for 10 years and you see what you have been seeing, there is something wrong and I don't think it's the kids, but I think they are paying for it. I also think that they are pushing all the blame to the boys, parents, and fans of the TIGERS!!!!! But in all reality we are not the ppl on the field telling them what to do are we???????

Maconballmom do your really think that the coaches are the cause for the lack of success? These are the same coaches from last year and it wasn't a unsuccessful year! Do you really think you know more about the team than the coaches? Get real! You may think your child is the most talented player ever or that there are several talented members on the team and there may be but not more than what is on the teams they play. Macon Co just doesn't have the talent, end of story. No coach can produce if they don't have the talent! Just try and support and when you watch the game and see the other team that has faster runners, better passing and catching, bigger holes in the line for running plays, more time for the qb to pass, that the receivers seem to get open more and that you team seems to have trouble stopping the run or pass, there is a reason for this. Now if it happens just a few times it could be the coaching but all the time! It is the talent level. Try not to look thru predious eyes next time.

Maconballmom do your really think that the coaches are the cause for the lack of success? These are the same coaches from last year and it wasn't a unsuccessful year! Do you really think you know more about the team than the coaches? Get real! You may think your child is the most talented player ever or that there are several talented members on the team and there may be but not more than what is on the teams they play. Macon Co just doesn't have the talent, end of story. No coach can produce if they don't have the talent! Just try and support and when you watch the game and see the other team that has faster runners, better passing and catching, bigger holes in the line for running plays, more time for the qb to pass, that the receivers seem to get open more and that you team seems to have trouble stopping the run or pass, there is a reason for this. Now if it happens just a few times it could be the coaching but all the time! It is the talent level. Try not to look thru predious eyes next time.

The talent is there, some good players walking the halls. Why want they play? Are'nt you suppose to build a program. Think about what you are saying. First year 5 games. 2nd year 4 games. this year ? should you not gain or stay the same each year. think about what you are saying.

The talent is there, some good players walking the halls. Why want they play? Are'nt you suppose to build a program. Think about what you are saying. First year 5 games. 2nd year 4 games. this year ? should you not gain or stay the same each year. think about what you are saying.

Can you even count???? Macon Co. won 5 games last year, 2006, just as they did in 2005. In 2006 they beat Trousdale, Westmoreland, White House, Greenbrier, & DeKalb Co. In 2005 they were a playoff team.

Graduation losses and another tragic loss from those teams include Michael Dallas, Jonathan Hudson, Keith Kirby, Alan Hire, Spenser Young, Kyle Woodard, Chris Greenhalgh, Josh Clemons, and MANY MANY OTHERS!!!!!

How is a team located in a rural county area supposed to keep on the same rate of success when players like this are departing the program year after year????? There has got to be a year for rebuilding somewhere in that time span. Division I college football players do not just grow on trees in Lafayette. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE!!!!

Coach Cook & Coach Dyer are great football coaches and will figure it out. Macon Co. is just young and doesn't have the horses right now to compete for a postseason spot in a region that will see 5 TEAMS likely finish the season with winning records.

Just my opinion but Cook is young we have no reason just to give up on him now.I dont like the offense we're running these days but im not a coach. We should bring back Cook Dyer Fitz Dean Wilson Shurm if he wonts. Let some one else besides pretty boy run the offense.We'll bounce back i know we will our fans just have to keep faith. An also ask J-hud if he wonts to help next year he has a good head. WE can still do it!

Oh gosh. Another Macon Co. coach bashing thread. Pathetic! Do you people not realize your players will read this crap? Since they are kids and do not know any better, some will actually believe this. If you think they are playing bad now, wait till they lose respect for their coaching staff by reading this garbage. Then they will stop taking responsibility for their mistakes on the field and just blame their own coach. Then they will grow up and...............well then the cycle starts all over apparently. Do something positive to make a player better, not blame everything on the coaching staff.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I see all these points that everyone has made. I think IMO some of the remarks about not playing all your players has a good point too. We have like 80 players or so out there ok, are all them talented, probably not. Some are just out there in a jersey cause well football players are like GODS in most schools. You may have about 5 or so percent that are doing that. Several years back you had Hudson as a freshman did see playing time and that boy was talented very much so. What if he had not gotten played till his Senior year of course they would have never known his level of talent. I really do think there are players that have the talent that are underclassmen that should be put out there just like Keith Kirby was at Station Camp 2 years ago that helped the team come back and win that night. At that time he was a Junior which replaced the senior quarterback.

Now I am not a coach nor would I ever want that job with the way people are here. I say put some of those young men in and mix them in with some of the seniors that have the experience and just see what would happen. Put Zack Shockley in there and see if he could possibly make a difference and give Grace a breather. Put some of those running backs in that are underclassman and let them run it. The worst thing that could happen is they goof up heck alot of that going on anyway. I don't mean any offense but give some of these guys a chance too play a little and see if maybe they could contribute some to the games. I just can't believe that out of all those players out there, Friday after Friday there is no talent.

There has to be more talent than anyone is giving them credit for there has to be. Give someone a chance to shine out there. Maybe there is more talent than anyone even knows about. I am not complaining I just hate seeing this for the boys, the coaches, and the parents and yes the PARENTS. They love their kids just like we all do just trying to help in their own way they think. When you know some of these kids on a personal level off the field and you see real tears in their eyes cause they are so down on themselves it really grabs at your heart.

Oh gosh. Another Macon Co. coach bashing thread. Pathetic! Do you people not realize your players will read this crap? Since they are kids and do not know any better, some will actually believe this. If you think they are playing bad now, wait till they lose respect for there coaching staff by reading this garbage. Then they will stop taking responsibility for their mistakes on the field and just blame their own coach. Then they will grow up and...............well then the cycle starts all over apparently. Do something positive to make a player better, not blame everything on the coaching staff.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

My friend, you nailed it on the head. The kids learn from the parents...no wonder the cycle never breaks on the hill.

And the sad thing is about it...this hurts the kids. Badly. I have seen from the inside how the kids are torn apart due to these manufactured parental controversies...and it sours them on anything positive at that age. Most of them would like to tell the older ones to shut their pathetic little mouths and leave their coaches alone (if they haven't been ruined by their parents and already turned into part of the problem...which is even more tragic.) Quite frankly, the rabble-rousers up there are nothing but selfish little trolls. Shame on them.

Oh, and by the way, it is just not the kids who read this garbage. I can hear potential future coaches running as far away from Macon as possible...

Oh gosh. Another Macon Co. coach bashing thread. Pathetic! Do you people not realize your players will read this crap? Since they are kids and do not know any better, some will actually believe this. If you think they are playing bad now, wait till they lose respect for there coaching staff by reading this garbage. Then they will stop taking responsibility for their mistakes on the field and just blame their own coach. Then they will grow up and...............well then the cycle starts all over apparently. Do something positive to make a player better, not blame everything on the coaching staff.

Exactly!!!!

Also you don't get to have an opinion on who coaches at MCHS unless you can count to 5 and according to the person who said that Macon won "4 games" last year I would probably say that there are many more in Lafayette just like he or she.

It is rough to sit and read all of these negative things that are being said in here. I was on my way home the other night from the Station Camp game and if I am not mistaken the radio annoucers said if MC won the last three games that they WOULD make the playoffs. I am not happy about our record, but I am proud of those boys who go out week in and week out and give their all. I will travel to Sycamore this week, as I have been every week that we have played away. I will cheer as if the Tigers are undefeated and headed for the state championship, if we win wonderful...and if we dont...oh well there is always next week. So keep your heads high Tigers there are still the ones of us out here who are behind you 110%! Regardless of the score Tiger Pride is still alive!!!