munford vs henry co

teebox

Can we now conclude that this years team is AT LEAST AS GOOD as last years? I have almost had to buy pizza multiple times this year and never even once last year. We have completely dominated our opponents with of course, two notable exceptions. Lets give these boys the credit they deserve! Pizza is still "on the table" for this weeks match up and I will be happy to buy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO PATS!!

Whats our points vs opponents? like 400-50? Mercy rule 3 times?

Also, I do not take care of any psychiatric disorders

Come on! Munford scores on second and third team with 19 seconds left in the game...I think you should get Ace's or Pizza Hut on the phone. And I am not a player trying to get some Pizza...lol.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we now conclude that this years team is AT LEAST AS GOOD as last years? I have almost had to buy pizza multiple times this year and never even once last year. We have completely dominated our opponents with of course, two notable exceptions. Lets give these boys the credit they deserve! Pizza is still "on the table" for this weeks match up and I will be happy to buy. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GO PATS!!

Can you offer referrals? I never know who I might need one!

Have you ever noticed you don't see many posts on the subject which teams better. I guess it is so subjective? Everybody got a different way on viewing. Which team is better a 10-0 team that stumbles in first game of playoffs or a 5-5 team that gets hot in playoffs and ends up 9-5? Too much brain work and I don't have enough brain cells left to worry about it? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I guess I base it on FUN TO WATCH!

There were a couple of teams in the 80's and 90's that I had fun watching. Now a couple in the 00's. I will say last year team there was 3 of those regular season games I had fun attending but agonized when they lost and just a play or two could have been the difference, all that melted away when playoff time came and they made a run. This years team has been just as fun to watch as any of those others. The Road thru the Region has been fun! Keep it Coming 2007!

I think it is fun to talk about subjective subjects. I guess the bottom line is all our different opinions are like Baby Seal Fodder, eventully it all washes out to sea when another good team comes along and makes their mark on HC Football.

Maybe the Fun has just Begun!

I noticed you made a cell phone call as soon as MHS scored. Cancelled that order????? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Can you offer referrals? I never know who I might need one!

Have you ever noticed you don't see many posts on the subject which teams better. I guess it is so subjective? Everybody got a different way on viewing. Which team is better a 10-0 team that stumbles in first game of playoffs or a 5-5 team that gets hot in playoffs and ends up 9-5? Too much brain work and I don't have enough brain cells left to worry about it? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I guess I base it on FUN TO WATCH!

There were a couple of teams in the 80's and 90's that I had fun watching. Now a couple in the 00's. I will say last year team there was 3 of those regular season games I had fun attending but agonized when they lost and just a play or two could have been the difference, all that melted away when playoff time came and they made a run. This years team has been just as fun to watch as any of those others. The Road thru the Region has been fun! Keep it Coming 2007!

I think it is fun to talk about subjective subjects. I guess the bottom line is all our different opinions are like Baby Seal Fodder, eventully it all washes out to sea when another good team comes along and makes their mark on HC Football.

Maybe the Fun has just Begun!

I noticed you made a cell phone call as soon as MHS scored. Cancelled that order????? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We were 6-4 goin in the playoffs.The playoffs are the only way to know so we will get our answer then

Great game Patriots! Not alot left to say except way to go! I would however like to congratulate the coaches on both sides for showing class at the end of the game. Up in the stands people were wondering if a fight might break out, but it was completely cordial. And now, its on to the next test - Jackson Northside with Mann and company.

Roll Red ROLL!!!

This year the schedule has been much easier and we really can't gauge how good this team is until we get into the playoffs, because thats where you find out how good you are. The playoffs are what it's all about but the main thing is that we focus each week

Good Gosh A'mighty!!! That may have been the best brew yet!! And to think that I was mad at the Gator for messing with it so much. Never saw a coach that had so many crow feathers sticking out of his mouth.

On a lighter note...we ate supper with one of the coaches from Munford before the game Friday nite. He was a fine man. Can't remember his name but he was a pleasure to talk to. Kudoos to him and if you read this...my boy is #67.

Bring on Northside!!

Hmmm, 35-7 HC. Shall we let the score speak for itself or does anyone else want to try to knock HC's ability to hit, run, pass, or whatever aspect to the game you try to downgrade us in. Domination, that word says it all. Every aspect of the game. HEY COACH RANDALL, I KNOW YOU WILL GET ON THE INTERNET AND READ WHAT WE ARE SAYING. I GUESS WE "SEALED" THE DEAL DIDN'T WE. What do you have to say now WEST TN FOOTBALL. Are we tough enough! You have no clue man!

Henry county did dominate Munford in 07, they were tougher than Munford in 07, I am glad to be wrong on this one. I wish I were wrong about last seasons meeting. I am just glad that I was able to be used in such a positive way last week. I picked Henry county to win the region, I think they have the best team, and I wanted to give the Patriots a little bulletin board material as I thought they might need it, and I enjoyed irritating the heck out of you guys.

Henry county did dominate Munford in 07, they were tougher than Munford in 07, I am glad to be wrong on this one. I wish I were wrong about last seasons meeting. I am just glad that I was able to be used in such a positive way last week. I picked Henry county to win the region, I think they have the best team, and I wanted to give the Patriots a little bulletin board material as I thought they might need it, and I enjoyed irritating the heck out of you guys.

Language. That`s two posts I`ve had to edit. Watch it Patriot Pride W. A. O. or you might not get to post anymore.

VG.