Mt Pleasant @ Huntland

wholder

"Eye of the Tiger" is played by the band every time the team scores. Apparently you have heard it several times. Have you ever heard of tradition? If you don't want to hear that song, just keep them from scoring.

I would love for C-Wood and W-Boro to play for the title /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ,, will be pulling for Huntland ,, could it be 2 in a row ? Have to wait and see /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> GO TROJANS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at it this way MTP you guys now have a new streak 1 LOSS, see if you can keep it going for another 32 games. If you all loose this week WC or C'wood could win the region. That would be a nice change for all. Go Huntland. Keep the cows off the field this week over there so the grass can help slow MTP down.

very good post WCHSGRAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BigBY man i havent seen you get ruffled so bad over the showers . I dont blame you tho i remember when i played in the 1980's ,, Spring Hill did us the same way , they even won the darn game and as we drove from the field they threw bricks at our team bus and hit it , The Trojans dont stoop that low and if Statom thought one of his kids did something like that he would kik them from the team . Go Trojans

Since the new coach arrived we have enjoyed playing against yall. All the games have been hard hitting affairs with both teams showing respect for each other. Looking forward to seeing another game where both teams play hard and show some class. I will bet money that your team will not leave the dressing room in the shape one of our other region 6 teams did when they came to huntland. Have a safe trip, by the way its not really that far.

I agree Orange. It is always a hard hitting afair. I always enjoy playing Huntland because of that. For the most part the teams play clean and try to clean each others clocks. Hopefully it will be another one of those. As far as the trip, yeah it is that far for us. You just don't realize it because you have a long distance to go to play everybody. I can't imagine the trip from Huntland to WC, C'wood, and PC. Got to be at least 3 hrs.

very good post WCHSGRAD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BigBY man i havent seen you get ruffled so bad over the showers . I dont blame you tho i remember when i played in the 1980's ,, Spring Hill did us the same way , they even won the darn game and as we drove from the field they threw bricks at our team bus and hit it , The Trojans dont stoop that low and if Statom thought one of his kids did something like that he would kik them from the team . Go Trojans

I wasn't mad. Just had quite a few friends that were. I new he was putting a stick in a big ole pile and stirring the stink up, that's all. I really hope that's a typo on my name????

Or are you trying to insinuate I may want to refer to you as c-HUNKIE-d? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wasn't mad. Just had quite a few friends that were. I new he was putting a stick in a big ole pile of and stirring the stink up, that's all. I really hope that's a typo on my name????

Or are you trying to insinuate I may want to refer to you as c-HUNKIE-d? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry man when i posted that ---- I just got off work , 3rd shift is rough ,didnt mean anything by it ,was just falling out the ol chair asleep typing /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> always herd the more you stir that stuff the worser it gets lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> good luck against them Hornets and u better wear some'' OFF '',, them Bees can get fired up. [/GO TROJANScolor]

I wasn't mad. Just had quite a few friends that were. I new he was putting a stick in a big ole pile of and stirring the stink up, that's all. I really hope that's a typo on my name????

Hey BB...good to be back... I was out of town the past three days.... once again, I saw you at the MP-MC game and I have to give MC credit because they came ready to play... I felt MP should have run some reverses and allow Marco to run more "distractions" on offense to try to offset the MC defense...

It's funny. It seems like everyone in Collinwood was "sure" that they would beat us then. Did they? Huh? Any takers? Did they win? Were the Collinwood fans correct? I'm really not sure, but they said that they knew they were gonna win then, so it seems like they would have to be right everytime, right? So, Mr. greenskyhawk, would you like to answer the question? Who won that game?

o ok someone likes bein smart dont they. huh? ok yall mite have won on the scorebord, but who came out with the better stats, who came out with the most ppl "standing" on the sideline, who kept their players fresh, n o yeah who put the hurting on the lady tiggers, i think that answer yur ? but if it dont then here ill say it for u , THE COLLINWOOD TROJANS, boy.

"yall mite have won on the scorebord"

that is the funniest thing i have ever read. so you're telling me that the scoreboard is not the most important thing? That stats are more important? Then if we play yall again I hope we win the scoreboard and yall win the stats, cause that way, in case you didnt know, means we continue, and yall go home. Like every year.

"yall mite have won on the scorebord"

that is the funniest thing i have ever read. so you're telling me that the scoreboard is not the most important thing? That stats are more important? Then if we play yall again I hope we win the scoreboard and yall win the stats, cause that way, in case you didnt know, means we continue, and yall go home. Like every year.

that was for this game, the next is goin to be differnt we will do the same thing execpt we will win this time, n you must not have read the rest of it, we hurt yalls boys n yalls didnt hurt us boy, ok yur rite the scorebord matters but ges wat the trojans will have more points at the end of the game next time, until next time enjoy yalls win