AAA State Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 team from each sub-state can go, who do you think WC can beat.

Gallatin, Clarksville, Antioch, McGavock, Centennial, Franklin,...

Don't see it happening.

Well considering we beat Gallatin lastyear we can put them out and clarksville we play them possibly twice but we play them defintely once but i mean we got everybody back and plus we scrimmage Antioch lastyear and beat them.

I don't know why anybody don't have any faith in us

You're from Oakland and you're calling WB a "joke in every sport." Gosh ... coming from such a sports powerhouse that really hurts! You'all really dominate in everything! Oops, I forgot ... it's not the 90's anymore. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last i checked /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> oakland was ranked number 1 in the state 1 yr ago..not in the 90's.....

yeah just because you got a coach but don't mean nothing because you ain't got know talent but last time i check in summer we dog on your players and coach

oakland usually stuggles in summer ball..that mean nada...How do we have no talent?? please explain........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maryville will be another strong contender this year and has a chance to win it all again. We only lost Maples and Basile, although they were good players, they did foul out of the State Championship game and the players returning this year were forced to carry the team and they did. Jordan Damron will be better. We still have Jay Renolds and Aaron Douglas. Ryan Click will play who hit the Game winning shot. Kyle Pickle will play and Wes Lambert. Our fan support will be much stronger this year and overall, I think they team will be much better. Coach Eldridge will know the team better too(last year was his first year).