Upperman (3-5) vs. Cannon Co. (4-4)

BBEHIVE1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC needs to be more consistent on BOTH sides of the ball,especially on DEFENSE. They also need to stick with what's been working. What has happened to #30 RB? in what games i've had the opportunity to see him, he runs it up the gut and pounds the defense. Also with the depth and size CC has on the sideline, its embarrasing that the QB has to play both sides of the ball. It appears to me that alot of the players on both sides of the ball are winded on both sides of the ball maybe they need some experinced back-ups which should be possible with the depth they have on the sidelines. Considering CC's inconsistent play, i hope they come out with a win by at least 7.

How is it embarrassing? The best 11 should play regardless. He is the best at that position. What you need to do is get behind the Lions. Nothing has changed on either side of the ball. Stick to what is working? Marion did a good job on defense Friday night. CC has one off night and people act like the world has come to an end. If you know so much bring your whistle and clipboard to practice and show us what you know.

How is it embarrassing? The best 11 should play regardless. He is the best at that position. What you need to do is get behind the Lions. Nothing has changed on either side of the ball. Stick to what is working? Marion did a good job on defense Friday night. CC has one off night and people act like the world has come to an end. If you know so much bring your whistle and clipboard to practice and show us what you know.

I agree the best 11 should play. Perhaps Marion was just a better team. Cannon had chances, but Marion was not a push-over the teams they have lost to are very good. The point is its not time to hit the panic button. Cannon has played well and the games they have lost they have had very good chances in. If the pass defensive backs play well and dont give up the big play Cannon County will win, because there run game will eat up clock and keep Upperman's offense off the field.

Upperman will WIN. They have an awesome QB and two or three decent recievers. We have no run game unless you count the three mediocre games running we had against teams with a combined record of 6-17 (Jackson Co. Bledsoe Co. and Clinton Co. KY). Cannon can run the ball which scares me agianist the upperman defense who has no stopped it all year. Can Cannon Co. pass the ball?

Someone give me some insight who has seen these two teams play this year.

Upperman by 2 in OT.

Upperman will WIN. They have an awesome QB and two or three decent recievers. We have no run game unless you count the three mediocre games running we had against teams with a combined record of 6-17 (Jackson Co. Bledsoe Co. and Clinton Co. KY). Cannon can run the ball which scares me agianist the upperman defense who has no stopped it all year. Can Cannon Co. pass the ball?

Upperman by 2 in OT.

The most passing yards CC has had in a game this year is 99. They had 0 passing yards in at least two games.

Upperman by 2 in OT.

Well, when Cannon went to the pass against Marion County in the last quarter, it took them all of about one minute to drive downfield for a TD. Glad they kept that part of their offense silent for most of the game. That's not a lot to base an opinion on but, IMO Yes Cannon can pass the football. I believe Cannon wins this game. Good luck to both teams.