Waverly vs Huntingdon

rednecktiger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happen when Hickman came to town and help waverly to minus yards before the JV came in and i know for a fact that most of the players out there when waverly scored were freshmen.. Huntingdon will win this one big time.

Sorry guys, you were all wrong tonight!!!! Way to go Waverly. Way to play the Mustangs tough. Waverly became the only team this year to hold Weathers to under 100 yards. He had 19 carries for 92 yards. He hit the Tigers early with a 37 yard run and after that, 18 carries for 55. HUntingdon total offense was 226. Waverly's 157.

Turnovers and miscues created a wide margin. Huntingdon run the opening kickoff back for TD, Waverly fumbled on first play giving the Mustangs possession around midfield and they scored on Weather's 37 yard TD. Waverly then fumbled on their own 3 the next possession giving the Mustangs another TD. 20 points first 3 and a half minutes. Waverly then scored to make it 20-6. Mustangs scored late in first half to make it 27-6. Late in the 3rd Huntingdon intercepted a pass and returned it 14 yards for a TD. Added a late touchdown.

Huntingdon coaches and radio personnel said that was the hardest they had been hit all year. Radio guys said we were the best 0-7 team they had seen and didn't understand why we didn't beat STewart County. He said, you guys are a lot better then them. I laughed because I knew. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It makes a difference with a lot of our players back, huh?

Anyway, lost another player tonight, Scot Anderson broke collarbone after carrying the ball 10 times for 84 yards. Keep the momentum Tigers and congratulations on a good game.

By the way before you naysayers and Waverly bashers get on here. I asked the radio announcer from Huntingdon when all the subs went in, I knew, but wanted him to tell me. He said, with 4 minutes to go in the game. That's when Waverly put there's in.

great game, i didnt get to stay for the whole thing but i know the first half was a really good battle...huntingdon did look impressive but waverly's defense looked really good tonight especially stopping huntingdon as many times as they did...the major things that lost this game for waverly were special teams (which has been a huge problem all year) and turnovers (which i know happen in every game) but having a starting freshmen qb your goina have turnovers and misques and thats part of it but they way he is playing he will be somebody you will have to look out for the next 3 years...

congrats to huntingdon and good luck the rest of the season

way to go waverly on the field it looked like a tough game, on the scoreboard, a blowout...lets work on that, in houston county next week fellas, lets get a W....i dont believe waverly has ever gone a season without winning at least 1 game and i dont wanna see it happen my senior year...lets get em tigers!!

BWTP!!

Sorry guys, you were all wrong tonight!!!! Way to go Waverly. Way to play the Mustangs tough. Waverly became the only team this year to hold Weathers to under 100 yards. He had 19 carries for 92 yards. He hit the Tigers early with a 37 yard run and after that, 18 carries for 55. HUntingdon total offense was 226. Waverly's 157.

Turnovers and miscues created a wide margin. Huntingdon run the opening kickoff back for TD, Waverly fumbled on first play giving the Mustangs possession around midfield and they scored on Weather's 37 yard TD. Waverly then fumbled on their own 3 the next possession giving the Mustangs another TD. 20 points first 3 and a half minutes. Waverly then scored to make it 20-6. Mustangs scored late in first half to make it 27-6. Late in the 3rd Huntingdon intercepted a pass and returned it 14 yards for a TD. Added a late touchdown.

Huntingdon coaches and radio personnel said that was the hardest they had been hit all year. Radio guys said we were the best 0-7 team they had seen and didn't understand why we didn't beat STewart County. He said, you guys are a lot better then them. I laughed because I knew. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It makes a difference with a lot of our players back, huh?

Anyway, lost another player tonight, Scot Anderson broke collarbone after carrying the ball 10 times for 84 yards. Keep the momentum Tigers and congratulations on a good game.

By the way before you naysayers and Waverly bashers get on here. I asked the radio announcer from Huntingdon when all the subs went in, I knew, but wanted him to tell me. He said, with 4 minutes to go in the game. That's when Waverly put there's in.

whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, you go right ahead...i understand why you didn't beat SC...its the same reason you haven't beaten ANYBODY...please don't go 0-10, please don't go 0-10, please

whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night, you go right ahead...i understand why you didn't beat SC...its the same reason you haven't beaten ANYBODY...please don't go 0-10, please don't go 0-10, please

We definitely wouldn't go 0-10 if we got to play SC again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />