7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have ever talked to haley or the girls they will tell you he cares alot and as far as the salary lol,if any one on here thinks coaches do it 4 the money sadly mistaken,id say if a man sat down ang figure out time and money it would be sad coaches put in 12 hour days regularly,he and the rest of staff do it cause they love the game and being around a team.

I say u know how much the coaching staff makes

If you have ever talked to haley or the girls they will tell you he cares alot and as far as the salary lol,if any one on here thinks coaches do it 4 the money sadly mistaken,id say if a man sat down ang figure out time and money it would be sad coaches put in 12 hour days regularly,he and the rest of staff do it cause they love the game and being around a team.

Im just clowning around with you. I know they don't make much. Trust me

a few close games? A few close games that they are good enough to beat by 10 .

Im with ya on that. We probably should have won a couple of those games. BUT WE DIDNT. So lets HOPEFULLYlearn from our mistakes and win a couple of these close ones, or better yet lets just start blowing people out so we dont have to worry about pulling out another close one.

Im with ya on that. We probably should have won a couple of those games. BUT WE DIDNT. So lets HOPEFULLYlearn from our mistakes and win a couple of these close ones, or better yet lets just start blowing people out so we dont have to worry about pulling out another close one.

I don't know bout blowing them out but around 10 or somewhere around that so we don't have to worry with 45 seconds to go

I did make that sound like he is in it for the money, thats not where I was going with that at all. I was just simply trying to make a point that everything on here isnt always negative, and that he could use some of this stuff on here in a constructive way

You should coach Sparta

WOW!!! Is this a White County thread or what ???? What happen to possibly winning the district and going to the state next year ??? That's what I was reading 4 or 5 pages back !! You guys just had a bad game against a up and coming very much improved Blackman team. From an outside prespective, and believe me I know most of the players on the White County team, I will say this about your players, Cash is agood all-round player but not a pure shooter. Roberts is the same as Cash, both these players do more for their team defensively but are capable of having good nights offensively,because of their defense. Ylsas is just an all-around player and does a fine job, Page diffently is a three point threat, but is not as good defensively as some of the other girls. But, I guess what I'm trying to say White County will be a 4 or 5 seed this year. You have alot of good young talent, and I really think the key to Sparta's success is Roberts. She needs to become a more consistent point producer, she to me, is the best athlete on this team and the one with alittle more hard work, could play college ball somewhere down the road. Just a honest opinion from someone who has enjoyed watching white county for anumber of years. Good luck the rest of the way.

WOW!!! Is this a White County thread or what ???? What happen to possibly winning the district and going to the state next year ??? That's what I was reading 4 or 5 pages back !! You guys just had a bad game against a up and coming very much improved Blackman team. From an outside prespective, and believe me I know most of the players on the White County team, I will say this about your players, Cash is agood all-round player but not a pure shooter. Roberts is the same as Cash, both these players do more for their team defensively but are capable of having good nights offensively,because of their defense. Ylsas is just an all-around player and does a fine job, Page diffently is a three point threat, but is not as good defensively as some of the other girls. But, I guess what I'm trying to say White County will be a 4 or 5 seed this year. You have alot of good young talent, and I really think the key to Sparta's success is Roberts. She needs to become a more consistent point producer, she to me, is the best athlete on this team and the one with alittle more hard work, could play college ball somewhere down the road. Just a honest opinion from someone who has enjoyed watching white county for anumber of years. Good luck the rest of the way.

theres that Sparta fan again!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I agree with most everything that you just wrote, besides roberts being the key to our success. She is playing to her potential , or close to it right now and we're not where we want to be. I think the key is some of the younger players getting more involved and stepping up when our older (jr's/sr's) arent having a good night.

Only one person on here was talking state next season. It sure wasn't me. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Only one person on here was talking state next season. It sure wasn't me. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

While down some from previous years, the first half of District 7AAA coach T Strength Performance Ratings are as follows:

Riverdale 27th

Cookeville 29th

Siegel 43

lebanon 49

Blackman 76

White 79th

Warren 80th

Oakland 104th

The final first half records are:

Riverdale 6-1

Siegel 6-1

Cookeville 5-2