10-AAA Preview

Costanza

Refs from Clarksville and nashville frequently travel to Henry County and Dickson or wherever. That's what the association is all about, you don't hire whoever you choose. (AKA one of your players fathers) You're not very intelligent TenWatcher. Before you go out accusing people of being wrong you might want to make sure you have been properly informed. Just a little advice for next time you decide to go out and make a fool of yourself!!

Finally, a voice of reason. Thanks for an intelligent comment. Not just a rant! There is never a need to simply start calling someone out. Get the facts!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite district to write about because I'm most familiar with this league. Obviously gotta go with Clarksville. They return their 3 starters off a team that lost in the state championship game including their best player in Tyrone Caldwell(who has been nominated for McDonals All American Status and front runner for AAA mr.Basketball). However losing three seniors in Merriweather, Harper, and Dowlen are extremely big just remember tradition never graduates. These kids know how to win, the program has always won. But you gotta love Caldwell, just because of what he brings to the table. Overall a big time competitor and winner.

I think Northeast will finally break through. They've had talent but consistency has hurt them the past two years. Northwest has the talent but will they adapt to the new coach? Henry Co will be in the mix along with always tough Dickson Co. Here is my predicted order of finish..

1.Clarksville

2. Rossview

3.Clarksville-Northeast

4.Dickson Co

5.Henry Co

6.Northwest

7.Kenwood

8.Springfield

What do you guys think?

How about a little respect, Kenwood may be the team to beat. Clarksville is down, Henry coutny is terrible, and Dickson can not play basketball. Northeast should be better but they just do not know how to win. Kenwood punches through this year and takes the lead. Clarksville, and Henry county are still under the lights of the football field, and they will not have their full squad for a few weeks, they should be playing ketchup to the rest of us but Kenwood will not be caught up with.

How about a little respect, Kenwood may be the team to beat. Clarksville is down, Henry coutny is terrible, and Dickson can not play basketball. Northeast should be better but they just do not know how to win. Kenwood punches through this year and takes the lead. Clarksville, and Henry county are still under the lights of the football field, and they will not have their full squad for a few weeks, they should be playing ketchup to the rest of us but Kenwood will not be caught up with.

Who exactly does Kenwood have that you are basing this on???

Henry Co. beat both Dickson & NE last year. They only had one sr. Why do you feel they will fall behind them???

Respect is earned my friend. If Kenwood comes out and takes care of business, then they'll get my respect. But until that happens, Clarksville is still the favorite, with Northeast and Rossview not far behind. If Kenwood beats all those teams, then they'll definitely earn my respect.

please explain why Henry county "is terrible," maybe you know something more than us

Junk yard.. you dont have a clue. Henry county will be average this year!! they lost the best player. They will not be top 4... there we go again with the Henry county fans... you just need to quit posting.. you are your little buddies... hahaha see ya little man

TW, I simply asked why you thought they would be terrible. I saw they beat both Dickson and NE each time they played last year and was confused. I'm not a HC fan as such, I just appreciate how hard they play. They seem to get the most out of their abilities. Grant it they are not as talented as many of their opponents. Liberty coaching staf seems to think they are pretty good however.

they should be playing ketchup

Personally, I'm more of a mustard kind of guy. But seriously, I really see this region as being wide open. Clarksville should be the favorite, being the defending champs and sporting the best player, but I think there's a couple of teams capable of beating them this year. Much like many of you said, the middle of this region is wide open. I have no clue what to expect from Northeast, I really don't trust them much after last year. No idea where Henry gets their scoring from. Curious to see what Dickson looks like, they came on strong last year. Ditto for Rossview. Who knows with Northwest, after everything that's happened there. I'm most curious about Springfield. They've got one sophomore coming back, right? That's alot of holes to fill. However it turns out, I'm definitely ready for the season to start.