Cumberland Co. at Coffee

RaiderRat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No CC jet....he forgot that both teams are "CC"....he meant Coffee County's quarterback. And yes, I've heard your QB is pretty solid for a freshman. Good luck with that whole protection thing. You will be facing the best defensive front seven you've seen or will see all season.

Wish I could be at the game tonight, first one I've missed all season /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Good luck to both teams tonight and Raiders make me proud as you have all season. Pedo, Tom, I expect a full report of the game...lol *kidding guys*

I heard that Coffee County was going to dress their middle school team for tonight and give the varsity a night off. I still pick coffee by 42!

I guess it would not be the first time this season. I heard that is who they sent to play you all, as well. I guess that is why they barely squaked by you guys 40-0.

anyone know the score?

Halftime score 43-0 Coffee...and that was the final .... Cumberland Co. finished with -17 yards of offense....those kids from Cumberland Co. play hard...they just don't have it...was pretty impressed with the Freshman quarterback. He was 1 of 13 passing but he had several dropped. Good luck to them the rest of the season! And congrats Coffee County....one step closer to a region title!

No CC jet....he forgot that both teams are "CC"....he meant Coffee County's quarterback. And yes, I've heard your QB is pretty solid for a freshman. Good luck with that whole protection thing. You will be facing the best defensive front seven you've seen or will see all season.

yeah our line did a some problems @ times but other he had plenty of time 2 throw but our freshemn qb had a bad game

Halftime score 43-0 Coffee...and that was the final .... Cumberland Co. finished with -17 yards of offense....those kids from Cumberland Co. play hard...they just don't have it...was pretty impressed with the Freshman quarterback. He was 1 of 13 passing but he had several dropped. Good luck to them the rest of the season! And congrats Coffee County....one step closer to a region title!

yeah i thought we had a fairly good first quater after i had that forced fumble on kick off that got us fired up. i think the score was 16-0 but thats preety good for us but we feel apart and they where a really physical group of guys and good luck 2 them for the rest of the season

Why don't somebody buy those coaches a Coaching football for dummies book, they sure do need one. If these Coaches stick around, Cumberland County will never win another game. -13 yards offense the whole game. Something needs done and done NOW.

Actually...It was -17 yards. And just from an outsiders opinion...Coach Schultz seems to know a little bit about what's going on, I got to stand around while he was talking a little bit in the pre-game on the field, but he has ZERO help it looks like. Almost literally...I think I counted 3 assistant coaches? That's unheard of almost, especially in 5A, even though they should be 4A. Cumberland County is VERY young and VERY small...I did see some decent players out there though, especially on defense.

Why don't somebody buy those coaches a Coaching football for dummies book, they sure do need one. If these Coaches stick around, Cumberland County will never win another game. -13 yards offense the whole game. Something needs done and done NOW.

I glad someone else can see a problem. I know I could do better. I think my mom could call better plays.