To my friend Coach Aric

BHS85

Coach,

Just wanted to take this forum and say great job so far. It is amazing that for someone who did not have a plan at Beech, could not coach, and was'nt good enough for that 'stellar' program, you seem to have things going in the right direction at WC. Please just tell me though, what coaching school did you attend over the summer to suddenly become a coach with a plan and can coach well enough to be 6-0 at this time? Good luck Friday night against Riverdale, I know it will be a great ball game. And by the way, maybe you should just call up FC and tell him off for you and me both. I have finally figured out what his plan was and that has come to pass. Their facilities are a joke now, the place is a dump, and the only good thing I hear is that his sorry but is retiring at the end of the year. (His plan was for football to be secondary to basketball.) He hated going up on the hill on Friday nights and seeing the place full while you could hear the cricket chirp in the gym.