Crockett VS Dburg

Ratherberacin

I dont think dburg will beat crockett by 30 points..might happen but hopefully not 30.......crocketts d is on fire there savages...honestly fri night i dont know for a fact but i dnt think we let ripley get maybe between 50 and hundred yards offense alll night( sure seemed that way) i know the second string let em get sum yardS but im tlkin bout 1st...............i gotta go with crockett one cuz theve been playin awesome and 2 because of there d.....and 3 the o line opening up sum huge holes and 4th because there my team..not because i think there better than dburg..there jus my team and i got a good feelin about fri night and i hope the feelin is a win!!!!!! If anyone has the stats on that ripley game i wanna see em cuz i think the d put a hurtin on the stats!!!!!

GOOO CROCKETT!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to down Crockett, but if Dyersburg wins by 30, Don't be suprised. Thta was all I was saying. Holding our team under 40 will be enough of a task for the Cavs, and then it comes down to outscoring us. Not happening. Our defense is as good as any in the region, if not statisically better, I don't know the exact stats, and if someone does help, but our offense is miles ahead of anybody. Your looking at a shoot out friday night, and Dyersburg just has too many weapons in this gun fight. Don't talk about you defense, cuz the only thing that could stop the trojans offense, is the Trojans offense. They have been their on worst enemy, and if they can get past that. Its over. If you don't sause more then two turnovers you can pack it up, Dyersburg will roll.

#1 - pa pratt will have the cavs ready

#2 - the cavs are playing better now vs the first of the year

#3 - dburg has yet to play 4, much less than 3 quarters so far this year

if dburg plays 3 quarters like they are capable, then this game will not be close.....

but dburg has yet to do that......so look for a slobber knocker....

SEEMS I HAVE HAD THE SAME FEELING ABOUT EVERY GAME THE TROJANS HAVE PLAYED THIS YEAR.. WAITING ON THEM TO JELL,PLAY 4 FULL QUARTERS OF FOOTBALL?? WHATEVER THE PLAYERS ARE THINKING I DONT KNOW??? They CERTAINLY BETTER BE READY FOR P.A.PRATT AND THE CAVS AS THEY HAVE shown VAST Improvement the past 4 weeks into a Contender for playoffs,which Absolutley is within their quest. I will not make a prediction for reasons in my 1st sentence. TROJANS BEST GET "FOCUSED" ON THIS FRIDAY NIGHT,ONE GAME AT A TIME . IM starting to believe this group of Trojans are too much like the 2005 Trojans and that spells DESTRUCTION for you =JUST ENUFF TO WIN OR WAIT TOO LONG TO PLAY AS YOU CAN WILL NOT GET IT DONE THIS YEAR ,AS IT NEVER HAS. Four FULL QUARTERS TROJANS "EVERY GAME" WITH Desire Heart Resolve TO WIN OUT! I DO "KNOW" YOU CAN WIN IT ALL, HOWEVER YOU CAN NOT REST ON YOUR LAURELS,PROJECTIONS,MEDIA HYPE,ANYTHING= "ITS UP TO YOU" YOUNG MEN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND SOME ONE SLIPS BY YOU THEN YOUR AT HOME WATCHING OTHERS PLAY. NOT ONLY MUST YOU PLAY TO WIN THE REGION, HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE, BUT KNOW ITS 8 MORE GAMES YOU DESIRE TO WIN WHICH "YOU CAN" IF YOU "FOCUS FOR ONE GAME AT A TIME" FOR THE "FULL 48 MINUTES". YOU HAVE THE "TALENT" BUT YOU "MUST PROVE IT EACH WEEK" AS A ""TEAM"" AS YOUR OPPONTENTS HAVE A BULLSEYE ON YOU! TROJANS,YOU CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER TO PROVE YOUR YOURSELVES ! YOU MUST IMPROVE AS OTHER TEAMS HAVE OR "YOU WILL BE INSIDE LOOKING OUT." GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't mean to down Crockett, but if Dyersburg wins by 30, Don't be suprised. Thta was all I was saying. Holding our team under 40 will be enough of a task for the Cavs, and then it comes down to outscoring us. Not happening. Our defense is as good as any in the region, if not statisically better, I don't know the exact stats, and if someone does help, but our offense is miles ahead of anybody. Your looking at a shoot out friday night, and Dyersburg just has too many weapons in this gun fight. Don't talk about you defense, cuz the only thing that could stop the trojans offense, is the Trojans offense. They have been their on worst enemy, and if they can get past that. Its over. If you don't sause more then two turnovers you can pack it up, Dyersburg will roll.

Last year i had the ole big head when crockett was rollin over everybody.......looked wat happened...yall r jus like crockett was last yr confident, undefeated, talented, healthy.....shiii happens....seasons can go south with a quickness..not sayin crockett will win jus sayin they better come to play and if they do dburg needs to play all 4 quarters!!!....never thought ole covington would come in and win last yr especially after the first meeting between the two.....usually i would be like yea dburg will win look at there record stats players etc....we had all that last yr and look wat happened....good luck both teams.go crockett!!!

This is the SEC region in Tennessee high school football to me, no question about it. I'm sure this will be west TN football at its best. Good luck to both.

How is Ya'lls Coach Doing Crockett? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How is Ya'lls Coach Doing Crockett? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really dont know...but im sure hes either punishing a bad student ( he is a principle) or watchin game film...and in about 2 hrs he'll have the cavs on the practice field gettin ready!!!!! gooo crockett

Last year i had the ole big head when crockett was rollin over everybody.......looked wat happened...yall r jus like crockett was last yr confident, undefeated, talented, healthy.....shiii happens....seasons can go south with a quickness..

Seasons can go south quickly and upsets do happen. For reference: Dyersburg fans, see 2005.

this is just my opinion but i dont see crockett beating dburg at all, not even if dburg played their 3rd or 4th string. Dyersburg has way too many offensive weapons that they could use. If i remember correctly didnt crockett go 0-4 the first half of their season? who all did they get beat by? All Dyersburg just has to do is play 3 awesome quarters like everyone knows they can and let the mercy rule come into effect. Crockett in my mind hasnt been able to get their offense going like they are capable of. As for Dburg winning by 30 if they play like they can it will happen.

Seasons can go south quickly and upsets do happen. For reference: Dyersburg fans, see 2005.

man im ready 4 sum football and its only wednesday.......well wata bout...dburg yall gonna bring a crowd??? Im sure theyll prolly bring in extra bletchers for this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />