USJ vs. JCS

VOLSfan11

GO CART- 4:26 A.M.--- JAXMAN- 5:07 A.M.--- Boy you guys sure are up early... or is it sleepless nights? I just want to add my GO EAGLES! I'm proud of the coaches and boys and expect to see another huge crowd. I wish the game wasn't during our Fall Break. I know we will have a few missing for family trips but hopefully not too many. I wouldn't miss it for the world! You can have the beach and the mountains, it's football time in West Tennessee!!! The boys seem to be over the Milan loss and focused! It'll be a good un...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Rumor Has It He Will be Third In Rotation. And I'm Not Over it. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now now. You will get your chance this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . That is, unless West Carroll pulls out the win on Friday. If so, then it's time to put down that football and just go to basketball. : /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I'm an East Tennessee hillbilly but I happened to be in West Tennessee last weekend and stopped by the Milan gridiron to watch the Bulldogs and Eagles play. I have to say I was impressed with both teams for different reasons. I thought both were fundamentally sound in most aspects of the game. If JCS could have found a way to convert one of those field goals into touchdowns, Milan might have been shocked. Give the 'Dogs credit in that they did what they had to do to win (it was pretty gutty going for two and the win, though I thought that was what they were going to do.).My personal opinion is that both of those teams would fair extremely well in our region 3AA over here.

As for this week's game, I have no idea about USJ but I know that JCS bunch is pretty salty. My uneducated pick is JCS by 10 points. (P.S. Good luck #19 and #29 from Uncle Supersteve!)

Well I'm an East Tennessee hillbilly but I happened to be in West Tennessee last weekend and stopped by the Milan gridiron to watch the Bulldogs and Eagles play. I have to say I was impressed with both teams for different reasons. I thought both were fundamentally sound in most aspects of the game. If JCS could have found a way to convert one of those field goals into touchdowns, Milan might have been shocked. Give the 'Dogs credit in that they did what they had to do to win (it was pretty gutty going for two and the win, though I thought that was what they were going to do.).My personal opinion is that both of those teams would fair extremely well in our region 3AA over here.

As for this week's game, I have no idea about USJ but I know that JCS bunch is pretty salty. My uneducated pick is JCS by 10 points. (P.S. Good luck #19 and #29 from Uncle Supersteve!)

Thanks supersteve...we may need all the luck we can get