USJ vs. JCS

VOLSfan11

This is ridiculous, offensive game that is... JCS has one of the best defenses i have seen, 2A included. They get after people. JCS is also alot more two dimensional than USJ. USJ's D is all about stunts and slants on the line and linebackers. JCS may not impress you with the ability to drive all over them, but eventually JCS will have more big plays. Barring a repeat of the USJ - TCA game where Hardegree threw three long bombs for scores. If JCS puts pressure on Hardegree which I think they will. This game is going to JCS. It may be close being a rivalry and all. But JCS wins 28 to (USJ) 14

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the longest game of the year. I'd start at six if I were in charge.

I agree. You are smart. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Relax. I'm thinking JCS by 14.

I agree. You are smart. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know it's been said, but the JCS defense. Oh, and the talk around town is Hudson and the Eagles are as excited about this game as they were in December of last year. I hope USJ has the same amount of enthusiasm. And, this year, this game is a Region game. Come on down to Jackson and watch yourselves a good ole' round of football.

JCS has played fairly well the last few weeks, but they still have not got it fully together offensively. They seem to have trouble sticking the ball in the endzone when they get inside the redzone. I think that they will finally put it all together this week. I am not going to predict a score but I beleive JCS will win the game and get back on track for the upcoming postseason. I have seen first hand that the Eagles never stop coming and have been really impressed by the heart of this team that is outsized everytime they step on the field in 2A. I pray that both teams remain injury free throughout the game and that everyone involved in this game thoroughly enjoys this matchup between two high flying offesive powers.

JCS has played fairly well the last few weeks, but they still have not got it fully together offensively. They seem to have trouble sticking the ball in the endzone when they get inside the redzone. I think that they will finally put it all together this week. I am not going to predict a score but I beleive JCS will win the game and get back on track for the upcoming postseason. I have seen first hand that the Eagles never stop coming and have been really impressed by the heart of this team that is outsized everytime they step on the field in 2A. I pray that both teams remain injury free throughout the game and that everyone involved in this game thoroughly enjoys this matchup between two high flying offesive powers.

Little by little that JCS offense is getting better. And the defense is scary. I'm looking for a big night from JCS against a very formidable opponent. Bring the lawn chairs for this one. Standing room only.

Little by little that JCS offense is getting better. And the defense is scary. I'm looking for a big night from JCS against a very formidable opponent. Bring the lawn chairs for this one. Standing room only.

I'm going For The 1A Team Pretending To Be 2A Material. Wait That Ain't Right. I'm Going For The Lil Ole 1A Team

That Has Shocked 2A This Season. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm going For The 1A Team Pretending To Be 2A Material. Wait That Ain't Right. I'm Going For The Lil Ole 1A Team

That Has Shocked 2A This Season. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The Eagles are exactly what Region 8-2A. Another great program to just BE CERTAIN that 8-2A is the most difficult in the state.

And everyone tried to laugh us off when we moved up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Eagles are exactly what Region 8-2A. Another great program to just BE CERTAIN that 8-2A is the most difficult in the state.

And everyone tried to laugh us off when we moved up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Good Riddance, The Rebels Are Happy Ya'll Left. Still A Lil Upset over A Couple Playoff games But Still happy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />