Best Offensive Line in Tennessee

FBALLFan1111

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea has a decent line. They are fairly big. The LT is about 240. The LG is around 280. The center is a stump and around 230. The RG is getting offers from SEC schools and is like 6'4 300. I think the RT is a junior and is 6' 4" and around 270. They have averaged over 200 yards on the ground all year, so that's not too bad.

William Blounts Offensive line is one of the best if not the best.

In both ways of the game Running and Blocking QB over 1200 yards passing and running back over 900 yards running

i think they are from LT-6'6 295 LG-6'2 240 C-6'6 270 RT-6'1 250 RG- 6'3 315

I don't know how to determine the best line, but MBA's would certainly have to be seriously considered.

how about farraguts line are they that good or is it just andre sterling

I'd say Farragut's O-line is above average, but not stellar. It is mainly Sterling. Without him, your offense would suffer greatly.

Hey, what about the quarterbacks for Farragut? #10 went out at WB and #15 came in. Is there an injury, controversy, or what?

I'd say Farragut's O-line is above average, but not stellar. It is mainly Sterling. Without him, your offense would suffer greatly.

Hey, what about the quarterbacks for Farragut? #10 went out at WB and #15 came in. Is there an injury, controversy, or what?

I would say Farragut has a great o-line. They are all big, strong, and athletic. Great Center, and that Haril kid is appearantly a d-1 prospect at guard. I believe they are all seniors with the excpetoion of the junior at LT.

Rhea has a decent line. They are fairly big. The LT is about 240. The LG is around 280. The center is a stump and around 230. The RG is getting offers from SEC schools and is like 6'4 300. I think the RT is a junior and is 6' 4" and around 270. They have averaged over 200 yards on the ground all year, so that's not too bad.

I think they are a little more than decent. To update the information on the O-line. #77 Walker (LG 6'4 290) and #52 Revis (RT 6'3 258) both are Juniors. The Seniors #54 D. Cagle (C 5'11 257) #56 McLeroy "Big Mac" (RG 6'4 303) and #63 Dotson (LT 6'0 215). Cagle just seems like a stump in between Big Walker and Big Mac. 200+ yards a game is very impressive.