Perry Co. in for long night against Wayne Co.

radio33

It is a short ride home is the only thing goood about it.Rick Rice puts as many yards to his son (freshman QB ) stats as he wants.I hope he doesnt run the score up.

Good thing Rice has 70 plus players ... I look for him to play his 4th offensive team in the 2nd quarter, the 5th offensive and defense in the 3rd qtr and then the 6th offense and defense in the 4th qtr and still come up on top

62 to 6.... He had a good game plan against MP but ran out of gas in the 2nd half... Cornersville played WC tough until the 4th quarter....

Good thing Rice has 70 plus players ... I look for him to play his 4th offensive team in the 2nd quarter, the 5th offensive and defense in the 3rd qtr and then the 6th offense and defense in the 4th qtr and still come up on top

62 to 6.... He had a good game plan against MP but ran out of gas in the 2nd half... Cornersville played WC tough until the 4th quarter....

i believe that wayne county can put up 62 points but would Coach Rice do that even if he could?

wayne county 48

perry county 3

i believe that wayne county can put up 62 points but would Coach Rice do that even if he could?

wayne county 48

perry county 3

Coach Rice is a good guy and would not try to embarrass any team. He knows what goes around comes around and one day he will have a weak team also (Hopely it will be a long time away). I do think he will put up several points this week in order to give C'wood a lot of different things to have to prepare for in 2 weeks. I think he will rest some that have injuries and try to have them ready to play C'wood.

WC 52 PC 12